The Stray Dog (Vol 4)

Y/n awoke to find himself yet again to a light shining over his head, slowly he sat up to see that he was back in the Belladonna home. Touching his shirtless bandaged chest he could still feel the sting of the wound left by his master.

You: (holds head) Why am I back here?

???: A better question is what were you thinking?

Y/n's head jolts up in surprise to see Blake standing at the doorway to the room, her amber eyes showing equal parts anger and sadness. Y/n only rested his head in his hand as he looked down avoiding her gaze.

Blake: (next to bed) Sun told me everything, why didn't you tell me you were going to the house of Khan?

You: It didn't concern you.

Blake: But you could've have died and you just left.

You: (Without Looking at her) Sound familiar doesn't it?

Blake: What?

You: (still looking down) You left Beacon, no one knew why you did. For all I knew it was revenge for Yang but you weren't there now were you.

Although Y/n didn't look at her, he could hear a sharp intake of breath from Blake.

Blake: Do you hate me for leaving?

You: I-

Just then the. door falls inward, Sun on top of it and yelping. Blake turns around.

Blake: (affronted ) Sun?!

Sun gets himself upright and tries to recover from the situation.

Sun: D'yuh! Whoa! This isn't the bathroom! Uh, I'll just be going! Sorry to interrupt this tender moment! (awkward giggle)

Blake and Y/n both glare at Sun, Blake's right ear twitching. Y/n takes a breath and closes his eyes for a second before getting out of bed.

You: (puts on shirt) Perfect timing Sun.

Sun: Huh?

Blake: Y/n where are you going?

You: For a walk.... a long one. (grabs sword and walks out to balcony)

Blake: (follows) Y/n can you just stop for a second and talk to me!

You: (turns around in a huff) You want me to talk! Fine. I'm to blame for all this, if I would've stayed with the white fang maybe things would've been different, maybe Adam would still be the brother I know, Yang wouldn't have lost her arm, and I wouldn't have cost my partner an eye. (Turns away) I can't run from this like you Blake, I'll stop the white fang no matter what.

Blake:.....(looks down as you walk away)

Sun: (awkwardly) Speaking of the white fang.

You: (stops) What about them?

Sun: I was talking to Mrs B and she said something weird about the White Fang!

You: What?

Sun: She said White Fang members don't wear masks in Menagerie. But I saw one at the market yesterday! I even have a picture!

Sun stares at his scroll and turns to hold it out you but as you go to reach for it something strikes it out of your hand. Y/n, Sun and Blake all turn towards the trees to see a female Faunus with thin, curved, dark gray horns and black, spotty skin. She is wearing a black, sleeveless stealth suit.

The woman leaps into the air and snatches the scroll, giving a better view of her. Her black hair is pulled back in a ponytail that curls up at the end. The Faunus soon disappears.