Wild Fire (Vol 5)

The fight between You, Ghira and the Albain brothers rages on with Ghira dodging Corsac's whip attacks, as much as you wanted to help you had your hands fool with Fennec.

Fennec: Adam's biggest mistake was not killing you after you betrayed the white fang. We'll make sure to send him to join you after we take over the white fang.

You: I've always knew you two were shady bastards, you were planning to take out my brother after all this.

Fennec: Adam isn't fit to lead us, his unbridled rage and need for vengeance will be our undoing.

The two of you clash weapons before you deliver a hard kick to his stomach that send him back into a pillar.

You: (Looks to Ghira) Need any help Chief?

Ghira: (Holding Corsac by throat) From you? No.

Corsac Albain is thrown through the wall, dropping his half of Cyclone and Inferno. Ghira jumps into the room as he growls at Corsac. Following him you notice not only was the room on fire but Blake was pinning Ilia to the ground.

Ghira: Blake!

Suddenly, Fennec stabs Ghira in the back, who cries out in pain and slumps toward the ground.

Blake: Dad!!

You: Shit.

With Blake distracted, Ilia gets her off her and kicks her into a nearby chair, knocking Blake out momentarily. Ghira then gets Fennec off his back and tosses him away as Corsac runs to him. Ghira pulls the dagger out of his back and clashes fists with Corsac. Ilia just stares in disbelief at what's going on around her, before a voice snaps her out of her trance.

Fennec: Ilia! What are you doing?! Fight!!

Fennec then charges in, giving a loud battle cry. Ghira notices him and grabs his wrist, pointing his weapon as it fires at Corsac, who gets blown back several feet away and is knocked unconscious.

Fennec: BROTHER!!!

Fennec tries to attack Ghira again, but You jump in and kick him away. Blake struggling to get back up and angrily glares at Ilia.

Ghira: Go help Blake!

You: On it!

You send out a shadow slice towards Ilia that she managed to dodge narrowly. You then followed up with a flurry of attacks that force her back against a pillar.

You: (glaring)

Blake: Stop!!

You and Ilia stop to look at Blake.

Blake: Please... (tears start streaming down her eyes)

Distracted by Blake's plea Ilia manages to push you off her and falls to the ground. Suddenly the pillar starts to crack even more, You move out of the way quickly as the balcony above Ilia starts to give way. Ilia yelps as the balcony is about to fall on her. Suddenly, Ghira is shown lifting the broken part of the balcony with his own strength. Ilia stares in awe.

Ghira: Go!!

Ilia quickly gets out of the way as Ghira is forced down on one knee to keep the balcony from falling on him. With no time to lose you go to help Ghira support the weight of the balcony. With both your strength you managed to raise it up slightly.