Brothers Taurus (Vol 6)

Adam: You've finally arrived, Y/n.

You: You really know how to throw a party. No food, no drinks and the only women here are so uncomfortable they want to leave.

Adam: (chuckles) Sorry little brother, I was too eager to see you that I couldn't concentrate on preparations for our reunion.

Y/n glance back at Yang who still had her fist raised in a fighting stance, but it was clear from her shaking hands that she was fighting through her own fears as much as anything else. Blake on the other hand was in slightly worse shape, with her jacket missing and looked at you with concern, probably from seeing the state you were in from fighting with Cordo and her Mech.

Blake: Y/n I-

Before she could finish, you swept her into a tight hug, you could feel her trembling body slowly relax in your embrace as you stroked her hair.

You: I'm sorry I kept you waiting. (Turning to Yang) Thanks for being here, I'll handle the rest.

Yang: Lets all fight him together, if it's the three of us then we can take him easy.

Despite her words, you still noticed her hands shaking. Moving towards Yang you put a hand on her shaking fist, she flinched away from your touch.

You: We never did talk much after what happened at Beacon, I'm sorry... I probably should have said it sooner but I really am.

Yang: Why are you apologizing?

You: Maybe if I had acted sooner, done some thing instead of just waiting to see how things played out then things could've been different. But I won't make that mistake again. I won't watch my friends get hurt anymore not by him, not by anyone.

Turning away from Yang, you went back to face Adam, resting a hand on the hilt of your sword you stared at your brother. He looked ragged, and his SDC scar was in clear view, seeing it made the scar on your own back burn but now wasn't the time for sympathies

Adam: Are you done with your little chat?

You: Yeah, thanks for waiting.

Adam: I can't have your mind wandering, from this point on only our swords will do the talking.

You: (takes stance) Heh guess we've both heard enough speeches about ideologies by now.

Adam: (also takes stance) You got that right.

Adam was the first to make a move, dashing forward to deliver three quick slashes with wilt before two afterimages follow up with a slash of their own and finally finishing up with one strong slash. If it wasn't for the glimpse of it you got back at Haven the fight might've ended right here, but you were prepared for it.

Just as you expected, not only were the attacks coming fast but they were heavy too

Just as you expected, not only were the attacks coming fast but they were heavy too. It took everything you had to parry each strike without losing your footing. Even after fighting against both Blake and Yang he still had this much power.