The More the Merrier (Vol 5)

The echoes of battle can be heard from inside the Academy as Hazel flies outside the building.

White Fang Soldier: (to Adam) What's going on in there?

Hazel: None of your concern...

Adam and his followers stare in amazement as they watch Hazel get back up. He then takes out a pair of red Dust crystals and stabs them into his arms. He lets out another roar as Ruby watches from inside the building. She then looks back to her friends and allies, all of them looking tired and worn out from the battle they've endured.

Adam: Stay focused! Our friends are almost done here.

Adam and his followers get back to work, but then they hear a voice call out to him.

You: Adam!!

They all look up and see Y/n and Blake standing proudly on top of the roof of a nearby building.

Adam: Well look who it is.

Hazel: Who is that?

Adam: (steps forward) Just my little brother and a traitor.

Blake: Stand down Adam!

The White Fang soldiers aim their firearms at them.

Adam: Wait! (putting his hands up as the White Fang soldiers stand down, before laughing evilly) Have you two finally decided to come back to us.

Y/n leaps down from the building and stands across from his brother.

Adam: There's no shame in admitting your mistakes, you're just like me little brother we've both fought to survive our whole lives. The illusion of peace between humans and Faunus is broken, it's just the rules of nature taking its course.

You: You're right... about me I mean. I thought that I could just walk away from the white fang, have a normal life but here I am, Standing against everything I used to believe in. I told my myself that it was for the best but all this is just a wake up call to me.

Adam: What are you saying?

You: I am saying, I'm nothing like you brother.

Blake: (at Y/n's side) This isn't what's right for the Faunus! Stop what you're doing and we can end this peacefully.

Adam: You're wrong, Blake, and neither of you can stop us.

You: You maybe right about that but...

Sun: That's why they didn't come alone!

Adam and his followers turn to the left in surprise, seeing Sun Wukong along with Alicia and Selina Khan standing in front of a massive legion of Faunus all armed with blunt weaponry, their shields bearing the old White Fang symbol.

Adam: What?!

Selina: Long time no see Adam.

White Fang Soldier: Who's there?

They then turn to the right, and see Ghira Belladonna leading another massive legion of Faunus.