Where my demons hide..

My name is... it's Tanjiro...

My... masters name is... Muzan...

I'm a demon...

A demon...

Demon...

It's been two weeks since I woke up from my 'deep sleep' as Muzan says. 

I... don't have any memory of what's happened outside of my life apart from being inside this... dimension with Muzan. 

He tells me about humans, and how they kill our kind and treat us like monsters. He says that demons like us have been fending off humans for many many years. Just because our primary source of food was the human flesh, wouldn't that make other animals monsters too?

Muzan teaches me other things like his role in the grand scheme of things. 

He tells me that he wants to take revenge on the humans for killing his family and friends. He adds in that I'm like his son. I huged him for that.

Even though I'm tiny, and still just eight years old... Muzan tells me, I'm his number two. I don't know why I'm so excited.

Later that week, he introduces me to the Upper demon moons, they treat me like family. 

I wonder what the humans are like.

Muzan tells me that he wants me to come kill some humans today...

And I gladly follow.

But whenever I kill a human... it feels... wrong..

But at the same time, I feel good. Like I want them to die.

Not for revenge... not for food. 

Just for the fun of it.

Master gave me a pat on my head and carried me home that night.

And ever since then, I've been doing these things for Muzan.

It's not big... humans are pests.

It's like a child stepping on a ant.

Us demons are the Apex of this world.

Muzan may bye a cold hearted demon, but..

But I care for Muzan... and he is my everything..

Whatever he wants, I'll do it...

Anything

Nezuko's POV

I let Tanjiro go... again.

And not only that, Lady Tamayo and Yushiro died... by the hands of their own kind... pathetic... flesh eating demons.

Nezuko had met some nice demons before, and these demons actually wanted to save the demons and bring them back into humanity.

Once she got Tanjiro back, she'd bring the demons to justice. And take revenge for killing her family and turning Tanjiro into a slave... a demon

Nezuko had kept her secret with her this whole time. The weight of knowing her brother was one of them was horrifying. Espically more now that she knew he was with... him...

That bastard will pay for what he did.

If it's the last thing I do.

Giyu's POV

Two weeks before...

I walked down the quiet hallways of the demon slayer corp's hideout, as I felt a sudden drop energy in the air. It filled the air with darkness and pure terror.

It was as if someone had suctioned all the air out.

What was happening? 

I dropped to ground as soon as I heard another figure too had fallen.

This is impossible.. he thought, slowly gaining his gravity.

Someone with more power then Muzan has entered this world

Thanks for reading the story!  I'm really sorry for last updates short chapter, I did that on purpose. I know this one is also short, but I'm just really tired. 

Now don't mind me while I go watch some anime-