Chapter 11

Kamari Pov

So I heard yelling and I saw Yn leave and slam the door... and next thing you know Chresanto is coming from downstairs... like what the hell is happening right now... Chresanto looks really sad... I've never seen him like that before...which is weird and I wanna know why...Amira and Jacob like each other... Camia/Yn = Chresanto like each other which is very obvious...Ialiyah and Rayan like each other they are very nasty and freaky... and then Me=Craig ??? well it's complicated he talks to me and flirt but I guess he just do that to mess with my emotions I guess... so I'm thinking he don't like me.. well I'll see...

*Chresanto*: Um hey Kamari I know we are not on good terms after what happened the last time but have you seen Yn or Camia??

*Me*: Well I haven't seen Camia but Yn just left out the door..

*Chresanto*: Thanks... Can I talk to you for a minute outside? please

*Me*: uh sure

«!Outside

*Chresanto*: uh I'm sorry for cheating on you It was a bad idea you probably won't except my apology but my bad just know that I still love you as a lover and friend but I know Craig been crushing on you and all I know is that he like you and you like him to so it's cool if you don't have feelings for at all or you still hate me...

*Me*: Chresanto I never stop loving you but now I like you as a close friend like you can tell me anything and I can tell you anything... and hate is a strong word... I never hated you... it's just the actions that you chose to do and cheat on me was wrong but I do accept your apology... so... Close friends then??

*Chresanto*: Close friends it is...., he said smiling

*Me*:cool Now let's go back inside the house and get some sleep

End Of Pov