Chapter 13

Yn Pov

I woke up to an annoying alarm clock..so I turned it off and went in the bathroom and took a shower, then brush teeth+wash face... next I got out the bathroom and I wore a black crop top shirt with my black skinny jeans and some Oreo Jordans...For makeup, I put on some foundation, concealer to cover up my bags under my eyes, black eyeliner, and some black lipstick...For my hair, I wore it down with my chinese bangs...           For accessories, I wore a gold diamond belly ring, gold chain, black bangles, black hoops , that's pretty much it... After that I was done so I grabbed my phone , book bag,and went downstairs to get an apple.. I had to admit everybody looked pretty good it was time to go so everybody got in their separate cars and drove to school it was 7:45 when we made it there school starts at 8:00 so we hurried up and got our schedules and headed to our lockers people was staring at us...

*Camia*: Damn how much you need to stare shid get on my mutha fucking nerves always staring get some business

*Yn*: Lets go to our lockers before we end up fighting someone

We went to our lockers we had 1st,2nd, and 6th hour together... and lunch which was cool the bell had rung indicating that we need to be in class now so we made it before the tardy bell rung...

*Teacher*: Hello everyone my name is Ms.Jones ... today you will be introducing yourselves by saying how old you are, favorite color, favorite food, and what you like to do...First is...Craig Crippen, and so on ...

After everybody introduced themselves we was talking and on our phones until these girls came in and I realized it was Lexi,Nera,Suggie,and Ti Ti...

*Yn*: Hey Ti Ti, Lexi, Nera, Suggie come over here

*Ti Ti*: iight be over there in a minute

*Jacob*: you know them?

*Camia*: Yea we both know them why??

*Jacob*: "Ti Ti" used to go out with me...well Craig went out with "Lexi", Ray went out with "Nera", and Chres went out with "Suggie". and Ti Ti live five blocks down from you Yn...

*Ialiyah*: Ok but I don't get why yall broke up with them cause they seem really cool…

*Chresanto*: Ok well this what happened I cheated on her she got mad, Ray slept with another girl dont know why, Craig I don't know , and Ti Ti and Jacob had a long distance relationship so that's why they broke up...but other than that they were cool...

*Kamari*: Oh ok

*Ti Ti*: Hey everybody

*E/B*: Hey

*Camia*: Oh Ti Ti, Lexi, Nera, Suggie this is (points to them) Kamari and Ialiyah and you should know everybody else over here...

*Ti Ti*: nice to meet you too...

¥^~*°·Bells Ringing·°*~^¥

*Nera*: what class yall have next

*Us*: Mr.Weer

*Ti Ti*: Me too let's go to his class