Chapter 43

Still Camia Pov

Why did i have to be the one going through this. I came from having a good time for chres jus to have to find out my mom died and now i been kidnapped, beaten, and raped.. why me??? is all I can ask myself ..

???: soo i see that you're up

Me: who are u and wat do you want from me!!

____________________________________
Chres Pov

Where tf is my baby ???

She told me that she wanted to be left alone so i left but i knew sum was wrong i only been gone for 10 mins at the most and to find out my girl house door is fuckin wide open made more mad...

I was drove ...

I checked the kitchen, the living room, the guest rooms, the bathrooms, and even her room to see that she is no where to be found..

Where is my baby??!!! This is all my fucking fault!
I knew I shoulda never left her in this house by herself .. Im a fucking idiot...

Camiaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!!!!!! i called her name even though i knew she wasn't here.. I ferociously got in my car put my keys in the ignition and sped off ..

________________________________
Meanwhile with Camia

Camia Pov

I got beat up so bad i tried to kick and everything it was no use ..  screaming was no use either.. i wanted to be with chres my loved one .. ughhh .. a light came indicating someone came in i recognized that it was a woman from the sound of her heels clanking together..

She had food and water .. She looked frightened she gave me the food and ran out quickly and locked the door .. I was confused but she looked super familiar yet different. Who was it?

______________________________________
COMMENT PUNKS 😘