Chapter 28(Part 1)

Trin Pov

Well that day we just kinda chilled for a lil while and then went to sleep ....man last night was a rough night...too much going on... uhh well good nights...talk to you tomorrow

Yn Pov

I woke up took a shower,brush teeth and stuff...the I got out and put some clothes on yep and my hair in Chinese bangs in a bun I was really bored so I just went to fix me something to eat because im hungry...

When I was walking to kitchen...I heard somebody in there I figured that it was the boys or girls so I didn't mind....I wasn't really paying attention to anything so I just got a poptart until somebody pulled my hair and started choking me...

*Me*: (Tryna fight back)

*???*: Stop fucking fighting back (Kept choking)

*Me*:(Tried to fight back but passed out)

*???*: Good girl

??? Pov

*???*I finally managed her to pass out so what do I next boss?

*Boss*: Put her in the fucking trunk...why do I fucking work dumb asses?

*???* Yes sir..

So I opened up the trunk and threw her in there..... Oh my bad For being rude my name is Daniel...Oh and if your were wondering yes I had a mask on so she couldn't recognize me... I was Yn ex boyfriend but she just forgot about me so I broke up with her but I want her back... I'm working with her dad to get her and possibly treat her like a slave and show her what it feels like to be forgot about.... I hurried up and got in the car and sped off to the warehouse...

Yn Pov

Where tf am I??I'm handcuffed to a bed and It's so cold in here...I wanna go home!!!!!  All I remember is getting choked by a guy and I guess I passed out... so I'm kidnapped..

*Me*: Get me out of this cold ass place!!!!!

*Daniel*: Screaming is not gonna help anything.

*Me*: what, who the fuck are you..

*Daniel*: none of your fucking business bitch(slaps Yn on the face)

*Yn*: Please don't fucking hurt me.. please dont(Crying)

*Daniel*: Stfu!!! I do what I please...(slap her again)

*Yn*: (Crying more)

*Daniel*: every time you make me mad I will hurt you (punches her in chest) Now your gonna do as I say or I will hurt you... you hear me bitch.. Say yes Master!!!! before I slap the fuck outta you...

*Me*: I'm not a hoe or a slave I don't listen filthy dogs like you...

*Daniel*: Bitch say another word again(slapped her harder leaving a mark) Now we can do this the easy way or the hard way.. you either gone suck my dick or the hard way...

*Me* what!!! hell no I don't fuck with dogs and I cannot sure dont suck dick...

*Daniel*: looks like we choose the hard way then...bitch (slaps yn,punch her multiple times,and force her to suck his dick )

Meanwhile with Boys/Girls

Roc Pov

Where yn be its been hours and we still can't find her...ugh where is she !!! every body is worried sick...I'm going to look for her

*Me*: I'm going to look for her

*Prince*: then we all going to we're taking my car

*Me*: I'm getting my guns all of them too...

*Trin*: might as well get my guns too ya know

*Ash*: wait you have guns to

*Trin*: Yea ALOT of them

*Me*: quit chit chatting and let's go

*E/B*: iight