Chapter 38

Chres Pov

So it's my birthday... im feelin good af like fr it's my day today!!!lFinna turn tf up! I just feel like hang in with with my bros and having some alone time if you know what I mean ;).... so I got up wash my face+brushed my teeth.. then i took a shower and put on some clothes I had on my white tee some khaki shorts and then I put on my white Nike elite socks then my white air force one's  with my gold chain... today I was looking plain and simple but looked fye af though you got a look spiffy... I left my hair in its naturally curly low cut hair style... yep.... my phone started ringing and it was camia so I answered it....

Phone Convo

Me: Hey bae

Camia: Happy birthday sexy... so imma pick you up in 5 mins be ready...ok bye love you

Me: Ok bye love you to

End Of Phone Convo

Damn that was fast she said five minute it felt like 1minute... but oh well I grabbed my keys and phone and locked the door...

Camia: Chresanto mutha fucking August you look so sexy right now... I just wanna rip you apart...

Me:thankyou baby but wait for later... now gimme kiss (pouts lips)

Camia: Ok (kisses him passionately) now let's go

Me: So where are we going

Camia: just to chill at rays house...

Me: Oh :( ...

Camia: yep (turning in the drive way at chicken and waffles) you know I was just kidding rig(GCO)..

Me:ayye chicken and waffles, chicken and waffles ,chicken and waffles, chicken and waffles...(kept singing chicken and waffles)

Camia: Did you just run out of the car like a little child and start singing chicken and waffles

(laughing) omg come on little boy...

Me: I know I ain't little you know what size I am (I said pointing at my dick)

Camia: lol ok ok...

Let's skip after lunch with chres and camia

IN THE CAR

Me: Bae thankyou so much

Camia: not yet we are going to the mall ...

Me: Damn you spoiling me...what about tonight though ...

Camia: hmmm..we'll see

Camia Pov

So at the mall I got chres whatever he wanted..man I spent ALOT of money he was being so spoiled but that's alright though... after that it was 9:00 at night so I blind folded chres and drove to his birthday party is was ALOT of people there already  like damn the music was banging I took his blind folds off and he went inside I went in there and saw him talking to his bros and a video I went to talk to the and them this party was fun ..then I grabbed chores and we went to the bar knowing that I don't drink I did this for him so I told the bartender to give us six shots and we had three each and we kept drinking more and more next thing I remember is that we were drunk af ... I was twerking on Chres nd grinding all up on him next thing I know we got in my car and he started driving to the house and shid he picked me up bridal style and unlocked the door and he carried me up stairs and layed me on the bed gently he took off his shirt and then I saw his nice ass six pack im like damn...

Chres: bae I see you starin

Camia: lol yes I was

Next thing you know he took off my shirt I took of his shorts and he took off my pants and he took off his boxers and then j was amazed how big his dick is omg damn then he took off my bra and underwear

and then  he stuck it in  ow.. I moaned cuz it hurts cuz it's so big you know and then

Chres:bae im not gonna hurt you ok

Camia: Ok I trust you

°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°

Yall thought I was gonna go farther you little nasties but eventually yall knew what happened