Chapter 41

Skip After Chres Bday
________________________
Camia Pov

After everything today it was super fun i really enjoyed myself alot. It seemed like my baby had fun too like im really proud of my damn self i need an applause ... but anyways i had so much fun,no drama included . I need to call him tho.. I haven't heard from him since that night.. i mean like he came home but when i woke up it was a different story like where the fuck he at mane. im not understanding like tbr bout the situation.

Phone Convo

Bae what you doin ? i asked .. "im comin jus wait on it baby i got something for you as well", chres said. Well hurry up i really miss you mane.. "Baby did u even read the note i wrote and put on the bedroom door?" Damn no babes i didn't im finna go read it.. "Ok i'll be there in about an hour and a half, go read the note, love you"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

And with that he hung up ian even get to say i love him mane like dang.. But i went back upstairs and seen the note on the door.

How did i not see this note tho?

Hmm weird.. but the note says:

Heyy, baby i know i know your probably mad at me because you didn't see me before i left the house but best believe i tried yo wake up crybaby ass up, but you wouldn't budge, i smacked yo ass hella hard and you talm bout "stop it im tryna sleep" so i left u alone and i left.. But let's cut to the chase even though u prolly woke up late asf you prolly woke up at 3 in the p.m smh never mind i know you did .. but go to the first guest room and look on the bed, put that outfit on i'll be over to pick you up around 6 at the latest 6:30. Hope you like what I picked you out bye baby love you so so much.. I'm going to make your day i promise i am so get ready 😘.

That was the sweetest note ever but um damn i did wake up at 3 actually 3:47 😂 smh im sad but i went downstairs to the first guest room to see a nice tight fitting red velvet dress out on the bed, these red velvet heels, lace red panties, with matching bra, and also some gold jewelry to match... my baby really love the color red 😂 lol. Sooo i decided since i'm knowing i'm going somewhere special then i will wear my hair how he like it.. he loves when my hair is straightened down my back .. did i tell y'all he picked out this perfume for me as well lol 😂 lemme find out mane.. I got in the shower since it's five already i'm like damn... After i got out i brushed my teeth and did my hair then put on my clothes.. sprayed the perfume he picked out for me.. put on the accessories and put on some red lipstick to match no makeup necessary id need it at all. Finally i lotioned my legs and arms and put on my heels .. i heard the front door unlocking figuring that it was im and that he was ready to go.. so i grabbed my wallet that match my outfit , grabbed my keys to the house and my phone.. and headed down the stairs to chres having these photographers takes pictures of me while i walking down the stairs.. i was so astonished man... i didn't know he was gone do all this stuff now. I was blushing and smiling while walking down the stairs to a smiling chres licking his lips and smiling..

Chres: Damn you look gorgeous ma..

Me: Thankyou baby

He leaned his head forward letting me know he wanted to kiss me so i kissed him and i felt sparks man i have never felt this good ever man.. words can't describe how i feel..

Chres Pov

So y'all probably wondering where i'm taking Cami ... Im thinking about taking her somewhere special.. I love this girl with all my heart i swear i do. She means the world to me and i'm loving every single bit of our relationship i thank God for this girl i promise u i do.. So i decided since she went all out on my birthday i should show her my appreciation of how much i thank her for that.. So i'm taking her out to a private beach and have dinner there.. I bought her a bathing suit i can't wait to see her in 😋 She is going to be so happy .. jus wait on it