Chapter 27

That Night

*Camia*: Wassup Yn you haven't been talking all night

*Yn*: man I hate boys... I might as well turn gay but nah I don't go that way....man fuck boys...all they do is fuck around....

*Camia*: what happened

*Yn*: I caught calum fucking zonnique at the party...

*Camia*: Oh hell nah I ought ah beat his mutha fucking ass

*Yn*: and for zonnique I ought cut that bitch mutha fucking throat.... she always fucking with me like damn give a nigga a fucking break...and she a hoe all she do is fuck other girls boyfriend's...but when that bitch touch me she gone get fucked up and I ain't playing....let a bitch try me...

*Camia*: word on the street I heard Trin and Zonnique dont get along either but damn trin can fight like a mofo...

Camia Pov

Man I never liked zonnique either she like the biggest hoe ever...I'm changing huh name to hoeniqque...ugh man Yn is my best mofo friend... I love her to death...ride or die... I bet you that calum is going to say sorry and shit like that....I bet you five dollars jk...Damn it my fucking phone ringing...and it's from Chres but he downstairs though like nigga wth...

'^Phone Convo^'

*me*: hello

*Chres*: Hey baby what you doing

*Me*: talking to yn why??

*Chres*: Oh nothing so what happened to her and where's trin... haven't seen.. her...

*Yn*: Shut yo nosy ass up Chresanto damn all the girls are in here...

*Chres*: Man ain't nobody even talking to you Yn so stfu!!!

*Yn*: don't make me throw yo ass threw the window...

(Chresanto and Yn Arguing)

*Me*: uh uh before anybody say anything else yall both need to shut the fuck up!!!!....shid chill!!! ... chres talk to you later... shid you right downstairs anyway!!!!!..(and with that I hung up in his face)

'^End Of Phone Convo^'

*Ialiyah*: Damn you put they ass on hush mouth...kmsl smh..