Chapter 18

¡™·°Ialiyah's House°·™¡

Ialiyah Pov

Everybody finally made it at my house it's going to be fun...

*Ray*: Yall wanna play a game

*Michael*: What kind of game

¿~Door Bell Ringing~¿

*Ialiyah*: who da fuck could that be.!?! ... I thought that was everybody

When I opened the door I seen Veronica ugh....I know she came because Ashton was here because he told her not to come like really nigga so she had to track him down to find him...

*Veronica*: Well can I come in?

*me*: bitch I didn't invite yo hoe ass... you need to leave!!

*Ashton*Who's at the door....Oh you -_- ...Excuse me Ialiyah I need to talk to her outside.. please I'll be back...

Ashton Pov [<The Breakup>]

*Ashton*: what the hell are you doing here?!?

*Veronica*I came to see you...

*Ashton*: How do you keep finding me?!? I don't like you know more your being a bitch!!!...you came so you can mess up me and Ti friendship just because you don't like her!!!...move around nobody wants you here!!!...You need to go home!! I want you to lose my number!!! Don't call or text me!!! No face time, snapchat,Twitter, instagram, Facebook, or kik me!!!...

We should see other people... forget about this relationship!!!... it didn't mean nothing to me!! So run along... I wish I never had this relationship with you!!! because now I know how you are behind my back... So bye and even talk to me at school!!!

*Veronica*[<Crying>] Why would you even say something like that...

*Ashton*: bye bye...goodnight...go home

*Veronica*: Bu..But I love you...

*Ashton*: -_-  bitch you didn't loved me you loved my money

*Veronica*: Well if that's how you feel then I should leave [<Still Crying>]

End Of Pov