Chapter 21

The Next Day

Amira Pov

I woke up bright and late...last night was really fun... some of us was laying on each other , I was laying on Jacob, Yn was laying on Calum, Kamari was laying on Craig, Ti was laying on the couch with Ashton, Lexi was laying on the floor, Camia was laying on Chresanto who was laying down on the damn TABLE!!! like what the hell on the table...

Michael was laying with his girlfriend Quensey in the corner... damn when did she get here...anyways Luke was laying by the fireplace... Suggie was laying by the tv, Ray must be in Ialiyah room,and Nera slept on the recliner....

I noticed everybody was still sleep so I got up, took a shower put on a black crop top, with high waisted blue jeans...with black Nike socks and my air force Jordans they were blue,white,and black....I wore my hair in a long natural curly ponytail....NO MAKEUP... then I was done so I went back in the living room and woke everyone up, even Ialiyah and Ray....

*Jacob*: when did you get up??

*Me*: Hmmm idk just get up,put some clothes on, brush teeth wash your face,take a shower everybody should be done in at least an hour...

*Ialiyah*: why??

*Me*: because we are going some where everybody together... Oh and we are taking Jacobs car

*Jacob*: why mine everybody got a car

*Me*: because you have a hummer your car is the biggest so  everybody is riding with us...

*Jacob*: fine but you owe me big time

*Ti Ti*: what time is it

*Amira*: 7:00 P.M.

*Ti Ti*: Damn we slept that long

*Amira*: Ok now hurry up Ialiyah got enough bathrooms for everyone to use so go and get ready and make sure yall wear something nice

1 Hour later EVERYBODY WAS READY TO GO