Lovin It

****Meeka P.O.V.****

"Uh huh just like that. Keep fucking me just like that." I moaned as I threw my ass back on JonJon blessing.

He smacked my ass as we both climaxed. He pulled out as we laid on the floor together. I know y'all thinking "she gonna get pregnant". No I am not. We do anal a lot of the time.

Lately we been having sex a lot. I looked at him and his eyes was closed as he was falling asleep.

"Wake up J. I'm going to take a quick shower okay?" I shook him a little and we both got up. I went into his bathroom and took a steaming hot shower.

I smelled of sex and I hated that smell. Raunchy Sex. Don't judge me y'all. We all did some things that we will planning on taking to the grave. And for me , having sex with a gay guy is one of them.

Once I was done , I went into his room and begin to lotion my body. Kaiden was with his dad , finally. Corey was starting to come around only cause he had a new bitch. He wanted to impress her by acting like a good dad. I don't know why. She got two kids who got a dad that don't do shit.

He was dating some bitch that goes by RoRo. Her name was a Roshawnda and she was as nasty as they come. Ugh. I throw back on my sweatsuit and zipper up the jacket. JonJon is fast asleep so I slip out like a thief  in the night. 

    As I'm heading to the stairs , I spot Tammi. "Look who it is." I say smiling. 

    "Hey girl , what you doing out ?" And I raised my eyebrows as we stood by the stairs. 

    "Bitch fuck that. Where have you been? You legit been ducking me like I did some shit to you. " She takes a seat on the steps and sighed.

   " Yeah girl I'm sorry. I just disappear when I be going through some shit." I rolled my eyes. I couldn't blame her tho , she did get played.

  "But guessss what?!" She says while smiling. I laugh at her annoying ass.

    "What is it , it better be good bitch." I replied eager for the tea.

    "I been talking to a guy and his name is Breezy! We went on our date tonight..." she smiled "and we fucked..". She whispered the last part.

   I squealed.

  Little did we know , there were more listening ears in that hallway.

I stay around the corner listening to these two bitches conversation. So one of them was fucking Breezy huh?! Dumb bitches just don't know when to keep they tea in private.

Hmmm.... My name is Roshawnda and I work for Seven , he is Breezy worst enemy.

I help seven get his enemies. I go out clubbing and spot them. I'm a sexy ass bitch so they instantly wanna get in my panties. I'm a freak too so I make the last night of their lives very special.

  I could not find breezy but this dumb ass bitch led me right to him. Being near her will bring me around him. That'd all I need. I walk out the apartment building back door and head out into the cold December weather.

  "I'm glad you finally got some D." She got up and we said our goodbyes.

"You better stop disappearing Tammi , I'll fuck you up." I shouted as I went into my own crib.

"Oh you home now?" My momma said looking at me up and down. "Yo hair wet , who you was fucking ? Selling that thot box of yours now?!" She snarled. I rolled my eyes. This bitch been pushing my nerve.

   I tried to walk by her and she stood in front of me. "Come on Ma , you doing too much." I said.

    "Or what bitch?!" She shoves me and I stumble back. "You think you tough, little girl. This my house! I want you and your baby the fuck out. Yo bitch ass brother barely be here! Be like him! Get out."  I rolled my eyes once Again.

    "I will leave if you can get the fuck out my way." I'm sick of this bitch. She been really going off constantly. She is getting worse everyday and now I barely want her around my son.

    "Move me bitch." She pushes me and I fall on the ground. Right when I fall she throws her Four loco on me and starts throwing punches. 

     I start swinging wildly since she has my weave in her hands pounding the back of my head. I didn't want to fight my mom but every thump this bitch did on the back of my shit , made me forget who she was.

     I grabbed her leg and pull her ass down on the ground with me. She falls with my hair in her hands still. I punch with my right and hold onto her shirt with my left. I keep hitting and hitting.

   I get on top of her and she tries to hold my head down.

  "You." Punch. "Stupid." Punch. "Bitch." Punch.

     I'm yelling now and so is she.

   "Bitch get off of me!" She yelled while her legs flared. I stand up with my head still down and I begin to kick. I must've kicked her hard because she let go of my hair.

   "Ohhhh that's my bad knee." She yelled in agony. I walk away and head right into my room. I throw all of Kaidens shit into one duffel bag and I throw all of mine into another.

    I gotta get out. I walk out the room ." I will be back to get my shit tomorrow bitch." I walk out the front door and head to JonJon apartment. I pound on the door and he opens it.

   "Bitch -" he looks at me and the bags on my shoulders.

    "I look bad huh?" I start to cry and he grabs the bags. I go into his apartment and close the door.

      This been a hell of a night I swear.