Locked and Loaded pt 2

***Tammi P.O.V.***

I looked at him and bit my lip. His fucking breath stank but I had to keep up this sexy act. "Hey papi , you like what you see?" I asked while I placed my hand on his upper arm , caressing it.

   "Yeah I like what I see , I definitely like what I'm feeling too." He rubbed his hand on my ass and I slightly smiled.

  "You wanna see what it looks like naked or you can't handle all this ass?" I got a little closer so he can feel my minty breath against his lips. His eyes darted towards my big titties and I knew he definitely liked what he saw. 

    "If you wanna bounce that big shit all up on this long soldier you can mami..." He roughly grabbed my left breast and squeezed them.

Ouch.

  I smirked. "I got a few homegirls with me tho, you ever been pleaseured by three woman handsome?" I asked.

  I swear I saw a damn sparkle in this niggas eyes. He shook his head. "Tell them bitches come up to my room then. Last room down the hall on the left , I'll be waiting." He smacked my Ass and walked away down the hall.

  Easy ass niggas. Always thinking with the wrong head. I text the girls telling them to meet me at the stairs.

   Meeka: I found a back door in the kitchen. My gut is telling me to leave that shit unlocked.

Me: Trust your gut sis. I'll tell Breezy about the change of plans.

  I text Breezy informing him that Meeka is  going to leave the back door unlocked instead of a window.

   Boo thang 💛: Alright we will be in, about 20 mins. Make that nigga vulnerable.

The girls meet me and we walk down the hallway. "This is it." Lala says.  Before I open the door Meeka takes her blade out of her bun. She places if inside of her clutch.

    We all look at each other and I open the door. The room is black but when we close the doors. Lights come on. 

   There's 5 niggas with guns in here. All of the guns on us.

  Fuck.

   "Surprise bitch." Seven said. He was sitting in a office chair  "Get on your knees and put your hands up now!" He yelled.

      I get on my knees slowly and put my hands up. Meeka does the same but Lala stays standing.

    "Get down, what are you doing?" I said confused. She looks at me and smiles.

   She walks right over to Seven and kisses him long and hard. "This fucking bitch." Meeka mumbles.

   It was a set up.

  "Ha, surprised? The fuck did y'all think? Dumb ass broads. Y'all was making a death sentence for y'all selves . The minute y'all thought about this shit I immediately told Seven. I'm not ready to die." Lala said to us.

    "The niggas will be coming through a window." She said.

  One of the niggas with a gun walked over to my arm and grabbed it , forcing me to stand.

   "Show me what window bitch." He grabbed me and pushed my out of the room. I looked at Meeka and she was scared.

   He pushed my down the hall with the gun firmly pressed into my back. We never leave a window open but they didn't know that. I pointed to a random door and told him it was that room.

    To my luck when he opened the door , the window really was open. I thank a God in my head.

    He closed the window and while his back was towards me I snatch the pocketknife from between my breast.  I flip that shit open and stab him in a quick motion.

   I close my eyes and stab him anywhere. I was so scared that honestly I didn't mean to stab him in the back of his head.

  Blood squirted all over me and his body slumped over. He began to shake and I knew he was having a seizure. 

  I stared shock that I had killed him. Well I think I did.  I grab his gun and hold it in my hands.  I go back to the room hold the gun up.

  "Let us go." I said. I was thankful to see the boys behind me with guns as well.

   "Lala you ratted us out?!" Ant yelled and she smiled.

   "Y'all are out numbered, I chose the winning team boo. I never lose." She replied while puffing a cigarette.

   Breezy grabbed me and placed me behind him so he can shield me for whatever was about to go down. Meeka crawled behind the couch that was in the room. I suppose this is his office.

   The boys walk fully into the room and I stay behind Breezy. I keep the gun in my hand prepared to shoot.

"If y'all want to shoot we can do that." Seven said as he pulled out his gun.

  I looked over at Meeka and she was pointing to the lamp near her. She had a plan.

   "Lights out!!" I yelled and Ant caught onto the plan. Meeka pulled the plug out of the wall and the lamp went out.

  Ant shot at the chandelier hanging from the middle of the ceiling. The only thing shining was the street light. It felt like everything was moving in slow motion.  Right when that light went off bullets started flying.

   Ant , Quan , and Breezy had on vest but I didn't. I threw myself to the ground trying to dodge bullets.

  POW!POW!POW!POW!POW!

" I'm out !!" I heard Quan yell.

"Pick up one of they shit on the floor, stay covered!" Breezy yelled back.

I tried to crawl towards anywhere until I felt a burning sensation in my left side. I touched my left side and felt a liquid on my fingers.

    "Oh no" I said as I crawled onto the glass. I knew my knees was cut up but I had to get behind the couch. I didn't know if it was the loss of blood making my vision blur or make everything feel as if it was moving in slow motion.

   "Tammi ... Tammi ... Tammi..."Meeka yelled as she reached out for me.

   I felt her near me but the burning sensation was too strong. I just laid there and heard all the bullets continue to fly. Little lights appeared all around the room from wherever these niggas was shooting.

  Was they going to notice I was dying? Was this my life? Dying on the floor of this nigga house?

I swear I saw the light as I laid on the ground. I felt hands all over my body. I swear I heard my nana say my name. She was telling me to stay strong baby. I couldn't hold on any longer.

  Even thought I knew I was on the ground physically , I mentally walked into the light before me.

   I was dying.