Moving on

4 years later....

***Meeka P.O.V.***

I wake up in my silk sheets and stretch. The California sun shines in my face. San Diego is great. We moved here three years ago and it's all been perfect.

I look around my all white room and sit up. I get out of bed and look at my toes.

I guess I need a touch up as I look at my chipped toenail polish. I get out of the bed naked and walk into the bathroom. I see my baby is in the shower.

I brush my teeth and slide into the shower with him. "You scared me baby." He said. I kiss his back and he turns around.

Breezy.

He looked at me and we began to make out passionately. I love him so much. I'm in love with him. He caresses my body and I caress his. I feel his member gets hard. You already know what went down.

***

After we both get out the shower , I sit on the bed putting on lotion. I know what y'all thinking. I'm a terrible person. That he's a terrible person.
That night 4 years ago , I saw my close friend bleeding out on the ground. I even saw Sevens niggas dead. Ant was shot in his arm but he was fine. Lala and Seven was nowhere to be found. It all felt like a twisted ass movie.
We all rushed Tammi to the hospital. She was shot in her left Fallopian tube. She was bleeding internally. The doctors did multiple surgeries but had to put her in a medical induced coma. Those two days were torture. I was stressed and scared. Her mom was there crying nonstop.

I felt like it was my fault. Her mom wouldn't even acknowledge us. She blamed us for her daughter getting shot. Breezy tried to apologize to her but she wasn't hearing it at all.

Breezy was hurt and so was I. I think that's what caused us to become so close. After we all got Sevens money we split it among us evenly.

The first year Tammi was in the coma , I began to fall for Breezy. His charm , he talked to me , he comforted me, he checked up on me and my son. He was great. I made a few plays on him but he shut me down , telling me he had feelings for Tammi. He believed she'd wake up some day.

My love grew for him and I knew as long as she was still in his mind , there was no space for me. I told him one day that the doctors called and told me she died. Tammis mom died earlier that year from a hit and run so I knew he couldn't ask her.

Tammi was still alive in Boston Medical. She was still in her coma , at first I paid my own money to pay for her medical bills. But after Breezy became big rapper 600breezy , money began to make my wallets heavy. He kept me and my son taken care of. I couldn't be more grateful.

Everyday I wake up fearing Tammi will find us. That'd she would hate me.

Little did I know that day will come sooner than later.