Makes sense

(Meeka and her son above )

        ***** Meeka P.O.V.*****

         After Tammi walked upstairs , I looked at Lala with disgust on my face. Such a trifling bitch. I never really cared for her and now I know why. Something was just off about her and it all makes sense. This bitch is a sneaky nasty hoe. It felt good seeing her get her ass beat , I won't even lie.

¨Tell that bitch come outside!!!¨ She yelled while trying to run up the stairs to the front door. Her ass couldn't get in anyways since you had to be buzzed in. I grabbed her arm and pulled her ass right down the stairs. I know Tammi feelings were hurt , I was surprised she threw the first hit. She doesn't even argue or anything. She was a true cancer , they be chill as fuck. I guess Tammi brought out another side of her.

¨Just go, it is over with.¨ I said as I let go of her arm. I grabbed my keys and unlocked the front door and closed it. She stood outside for a second and then got in the car , speeding off. My feet fucking hurt in these heels and our shitty apartment does not have an elevator. I walk to the second floor and knock on the door 201. It is 1:50 am so I am not knocking too loud.

I was about to knock again until JonJon opened the door. ¨Girllllll , yo baby was off the hook tonight. He may be getting a little cold boo."He said snapping his fingers at the end. I laughed JonJon is hella gay if y'all could not tell already. He is known for dressing his ass off. He is real cool and down to earth and loves my son.

¨Where my baby at Jonny?? And bitch you would not believe the shit that just happened. Tammi beat the shit out of Lala.¨ I said walking into his apartment.

      His apartment is small but he kept it nice. He loves him some cheetah print so that shit was everywhere and so was pictures of Liam Hemsworth. He has been obsessed with him since I met his ass 3 years ago when we watched The Hunger Games. I remember that night to well.
  JonJon and I fucked. I know he's gay but we was drinking and boom it just happened. He said let's forget it since he barely remembered. I lied and said I didn't remember either but I did. The sex was surprisingly really good. His dick wasn't huge but it felt good inside of me though.

    JonJon is an attractive Cape Verdean man. JonJon is 27 but he looks as if he was only 20. He has a nice brown skinned complexion with hazel eyes , a nice sized nose and plump pink lips. His hair is dark brown with pretty curls that fall to his shoulders. He keeps his hair in a man bun with two real gold studs in his ear. He was fine, it sucks that he is on the wrong team.

¨I am glad someone finally beat that bitch up. She be out here wildin. But why the fuck they fighting , I thought they were close??" He said as we sat down on the futon in his living room.

¨Lala was fucking Anthony and we all found out in the car. These bitches was fighting in the front seat and then took it out to fight on the street. ¨ I said shaking my head. Right when JonJon was about to reply Kaiden ran around the corner.

   "Mommyyyyy!!!" He yelled excited to see me. He coughed and ran right into my arms. I put the back of my hand against his forehead to check if he had a fever and he did. My poor fat fat.

     "Yeah he's a little hot. " I said to no one in particular. I pulled out my wallet and was about to pull out money when JonJon stopped me.

    "Girl I know times is hard right now for you. Keep the money girl it ain't that serious. Every momma deserves a night to herself. " He said and I gave him a smile.

    "Thank you J for everything, I appreciate you." I get up and grab Kaiden's shoes and jacket. I get my baby all bundled up and pick him up.

   JonJon walks behind me and I swear I caught him looking at my ass but I brushed it off. "I'll call you tomorrow JonJon !" I say as I walk out the door.

     "Alright bitch! I'll be waiting." He says as he locks the door after I leave.

  I walk up one more flight of stairs and go to my apartment building that I share with my mom, and my brother Malik. I unlock the door and my mom is up , with a four loco in her hand. That's fucking bum juice.

   I had a feeling she was going to start a fight but she didn't. She kept her mouth shut as I carried my baby to our room. We live in a two bedroom apartment. I got a room with Kaiden , Malik sleeps on the couch and Mama sleeps in the room across from mine.

    Malik is barely here , he's 16 and runs the streets. I haven't seen him in two days but I hope he is okay. His phone is barely on and when he does call me , it's always from different cells.

  I put Kaiden on some pajamas and give him some baby Tylenol to reduce his fever. He lays down in the bed as I turn on some scooby doo. He is such a mama boy. Sitting on the edge of my bed , I admire my son and how handsome he is.  I can't believe that baby came out of me. Hearing him even say ''mommy' seems so unreal.

   I get out of my party clothes and toss them in the hamper. As soon as his eyes close , I take a quick shower. I cried in the shower. I always cry in the shower get out as if nothing is the matter.

     I have to be strong for me and my son. It's the only way. I slip on an oversized tee shirt that belonged to Corey and get into bed. It has to get better , it needs to get better.