Stuck

***Lala***

  I smiled wide as I sniffed the drugs up. I put my head back and shook my head.  This is some good shit right here. I immediately feel the high coming and it'll be amazing.

  "You look fucking hot sniffing that shit girl." Roshawnda said. I felt lust as I looked at her. We was in some busted down abandoned apartment in Fall River , Massachusetts. We usually came here and got high.

She had a little white stuff on her nose so I reached over and wiped it off. She smirked and so did I. We occasionally flirted but never touched. It was so weird how we had the same baby daddy and lived the same fucked up life. But here we are , 'high sisters'.

She took her little sweater off showing she had nothing underneath. Her breast were big and sagged a little bit but I didn't care. Being high always made me horny and I guess this was the time to act on my sexual thoughts.

I stood up and took my stained dress off. I let the dress fall to the dirty ground showing off my now thick body. I was always slim thick but thanks to Elijah this ass had gotten fatter.

She rubbed up on my legs as I slipped my thongs off. She laid on her back and motioned for me to come closer. I was going to use her pretty face as a seat. I hope she was prepared to drown.

Placing my love box right over her face , I shuddered as I felt her tongue on my special spot. This is going to be perfect.

***

  As I lifted my face from in between Roshawnda legs I smile. I definitely went down on a girl before but that's when I was about 15. I thought I'd be rusty but the way a Roshawnda was pulling my hair and screaming , I did good.

  "Damn gorgeous." She sat up and pulled my face closer and begin to lick her juices off my face.

"You never told me , did you drop Eli off with Ant??" She asked while we got dressed.

"Yeah." I wasn't in the mood to talk about. Yeah he we get high together and just had sex but we ain't cool we just got the same bad habits.

"Damn girl, you're so bold bitch . I can't stand Kyra and Jamal needy asses  but I don't have the balls to do that." She looked at me and I stayed quiet.

"Can I spend the night in your crib?"

"As long as you do that shit with your tongue again I'm down She winked.

I didn't find it funny but I forced a sexy smirk. I can tell us having sex will be a mistake but at least I got a place to rest my head for a few nights.

"Come on lets go." We walk out of the abandoned building making sure no one is around.   I crawl through the part of the fence that was broken.

Roshawnda did the same and we walked down the deer to her apartment. Fall River was drug and crackhead central but the rent was cheap. Roshawnda had a 2 bedroom , 1 bath and her rent was only $50. That's cause she had section 8 tho.

Without section 8 the apartment would be $850. That is dumb cheap in Massachusetts. 

We reach her steps to the front door and it reeks of piss and shit. The stairs is cracked and got graffiti of different gangs written along the walls of the house.

She opens the door and we head up to apartment 3. Loud trap music is blaring from her house. She pounds on the door and a nigga answers.

"Bitch I been looking for yo fucking ass." A tall , fat nigga said. He looked nasty with his faded face tattoos , patchy beard , wild dreads , and chapped lips." Oh you brought a friend home?" He looked at me.

"Daddy move." He moved out the way and we walked in. As I walked by him he smacked my ass. I kept walking and we were in the kitchen.

  There were broken cabinet doors , dirty dishes in the sink , and empty beer bottles. I really used to be that bitch and here I am, doped up and sleeping in the filthiest homes. Her floor was sticky and I didn't even want to imagine what it was.

"Hi mommy you're home." Kyra ran in the kitchen.

"You know she don't care." Jamal said as he tugged on his sister hand.

  "You right , ion care now get on and get in y'all room. Dont come out either and I mean it!" She said as she turned around to look at me. 

  Her man looked at us. "You brought her here to share?"  Did this bitch bring me here for a threesome?

  "You down. He said he'll give us more drugs if we fuck him good."

Winner. I'm always down for drugs.

"Yeah."  She kisses me roughly and I looked out the corner of my eye. He was rubbing himself through his nasty shorts.

  She grabbed my hand and we walked into the room that was off the kitchen.

I looked around the room and there was a dresser , A dirty mattress on the floor and more empty bottles of cheap beer . The room stank like ass and feet.

   I felt him grab my ass and squeeze hard.

If this is what I had to do then I was going to do it well.