Pieces

*** Lala P.O.V.***

I was in front of Ants house in a all black van. My 3 year old son, Elijah sat in the seat with a backpack on. Inside the backpack was everything , his birth certificate, social , pampers ,snacks and wipes.

  After I sided with Seven that night , me and him went to Canada. I gave birth to my son and got addicted to drugs real bad a few years later.I was also a prostitute.Seven died last year , he over dosed. Leaving me alone with my son.

   I haven't saw anyone from that night but I had searched high and low for Anthony. I found him finally. I couldn't be a mom. I'm High all the time , shit I'm high right now. I ain't have time worrying bout no baby. I can't raise a child. I'm a fucking mess , I need help. I'm a junkie.

   I had put on weight from having Eli but that won't last. I do crack and heroin. The hardcore shit. I know I know. I'm fucked yo. It's hard to get off. I said I'll quit but I can't. I do anything to get drugs. I sleep with old men , woman , transgenders , anything. In case I got my drugs I'm good.

    "Mommy wea are we?" I looked at him , saddened that I love drugs more than I love my own son. This wasn't the life he needed. I knew that. Anthony had money. He stayed in Boston but now he was a weather forecaster and was married to some white woman named Katie.  Eli would be better here. He'd have more than I could even give him.

  I get out of the van and walk over to the passenger side to open the door. I pick up Eli and he is a spitting image on his father.

   "Come on." I said as we walk to the front door. Inside of Eli bag was a note , telling Anthony that life is too tough right now to have a baby.

   I set Eli down and bend down to eye level. "I'm sorry alright. I love you and I'm sorry , I failed as a mama , as a woman and I failed as a daughter. You will have a better life I promise." I kissed my sons forehead. I rang the doorbell twice and ran down to the van and jumped inside.

    When I saw Ant open the door and look at Eli, I pulled off in the van. I'm sorry baby but this is for the best.

***

***Breezy P.O. V. ***

"Damn baby that ass is getting fat." I smile at Meeka. She is butt ass naked on the camera showing off her body.

"I love to tease you baby." She twirls and jiggles her ass once again. "What you gonna wear tonight?"

"I got me an all black tux but my tie and shoes is a red. Just to stay in the theme. Nothing too special baby." I replied while looking at the time. It was Saturday , 5 pm and the shit started at 7. I wasn't trying to be there the whole time. I had a flight to go back home at 11.

"I miss you baby." Meeka cooed on the phone.

"I miss you too, where that big headed little boy at?"

"He downstairs with the nanny babe. He's getting something big. I can't believe I gotta raise another baby."

"We." I corrected her.

"You right baby. I love you , now go get ready. Tonight I want you to pound me deep. " I laughed and so did she. We said our goodbyes and I hung up.

I get up out the chair and head to the bathroom to take a shower.

***

I pull up this little party and it sure is packed. Outside of the big hall was red balloons and a whole bunch of groupies. I get out of the car and valet takes my keys.

"BREEZY! Please take a picture with us!" Some ugly bitches did. I stopped and smiled in their photo and they went wild.

The men at the door opened it up for me. Beyoncé 'ring the alarm' played as I walked in. The place was huge as hell. There were stairs right at the entrance , to the left were some chairs and people socializing. To the right was a bar and a dance floor.

I took my ass to the right. I guess if it's an open bar , I should get me something to drink. Henny. Henny, henny , henny. That's what a nigga likes.

I walk into the room and see some whites dancing with no rhythm and some blacks grooving. In this room Shakiras - ships don't lie was playing. Along the walls were some gorgeous models. Real gorgeous.

I got to the bar and ordered me a henny.

"Here you go sir." The bartender handed me henny with some ice in it. Yeah I like my shit cold. Who the fuck enjoys hot henny?

***

About three henny drinks later.I put my mouth to the straw and sip until something catches my eye. On the wall was Tammi. She was right on that wall. But how?

She looked absolutely gorgeous. Her black and white photo beauty made me spill the henny on my Armani suit. "Fuck."

I put the drink down and grab some napkins dabbing at the suit jacket. I look back at the picture and below it was a white man talking to some people. I look to his left and there she was. Socializing.

But she was dead? Maybe I had too much drinks ? No this had to be real.

It was Tamera.