Going to Cali

***Tammi P. O. V. ***

  I was in a taxi riding to this bitch house. She sure did have an upgrade , the people looked better , the trees looked better , shit the trash looked better. I admired the girls skating on roller blades , to little kids selling lemonade.

It was peaceful here. San Diego really was a beauty. Maybe Cali is where I should try to get noticed in the modeling career. After I chew their asses out , I will be taking a flight to Los Angelas. I will be famous. God let me live and I'm going to do something with this life.

"Alright ma'am , it'll be $37.50." The taxi driver stopped and looked back at me while holding his hand out.

I reached into my wallet at gave him $45 dollars. He grinned at the extra cash.

"You have a good one." I said as I grabbed my tote bag and my purse. This is all I own and the clothes on my back. Inside of the tote bag was a few clothes and inside my purse was a whole bunch of money.

I had on a white crop top that said 'pretty thing' on it in hot pink letters. I had on a pair of black skin tight shorts that said 'pretty' in the same hot pink letters on each of the back pockets on my ass. My hair was in a messy bun and on my feet were some hot pink Ugg slides. Yeah yeah it's the quickest shit I could find. Outfit was 30 bucks and even tho these ugg slides was 100 I couldn't pass them. They were so cute.

I look up at the house and it's absolutely gorgeous. The house was a light blue with brown paneling along the windows. Nice trees in the front , perfect grass. The whole shabang if you ask me. There was a car in the driveway so I knew someone was home. I marched my ass up to the door and knocked on it.

I heard a "who is it??". I covered the peephole so whoever was on the other side of the door couldn't see. The door opened up and it was Meeka. She looked so nervous.

"T-Tamii I uh-" she started. I walked right in her house.

"Bitch the fuck is good with you? You knew I was alive and others knew I was dead. You married the boy I was falling for!" I yelled as I slammed my hand on the counter of her kitchen.

She closed the door and looked frightened. "Please hear me out , I'm wrong , I fucked up. I fell in love with him. With you being in the coma he was there for me, and he - I knew he wouldn't commit to me cause he still loved you so I said you died. But I-I-I left you money girl , I paid for your medical bills I-" She begin to cry.

Two of my so called friends done fucked my niggas?! The fuck did I do in my past life to deserve this shit. "Bitch wipe them sorry ass fucking tears. I WAS alone. I woke up the fuck alone! While you pranced around with the nigga you knew I loved , in a nice ass fucking crib bitch. You moved across the fucking map thinking cause you paid my bills you got rid of the bad karma! You got everyone thinking I'm fucking dead!" I shouted.

"Tammi I love him! I never felt this way about anyone before. He makes me fee-"

I put my hand up , silencing her. "Where is he?" I asked.

"No please , don't tell him. He will leave me and Kaiden and I can't have that! Please he is the love of my life." She pleaded coming closer. I took a step back because I really wanted to floor this bitch.

"Bitch you got a nerve begging me right now." I couldn't stand the sight of her dumb ass.

"I'll pay you , please. Anything. He makes good money and we stay in new clothes and new designer and nice cars. We can spare a 100 thousand. Please just take it and go. I'm pregnant with his child and I don't need the stress. I'm 13 weeks." She said and I stared at her.

"Give me the money then bitch. Now and I'll need a car."

"A car wasn't-" I cut her off again.

"Give me a fucking car so I can get to my destination. Y'all had one in the driveway and looked like 6 in the back, y'all will be just fine." I said. She nodded her head.

"I will go get the money okay." She walked by me and that's when I saw a glimpse of her little pudgy stomach. She indeed was pregnant. It hurt my heart knowing he'd do that to me. They both were dead to me as of this point.

She came downstairs and handed me 4 stacks , 25k each. She also handed me keys to her Nissan Altima 2021 car. I take the money and stuff it into my purse and take the keys.

I head out the front door and she stares at me. I roll my eyes. This bitch wasn't getting a goodbye from me. I walk towards the grey car and admire the beauty. Wow this car is absolutely gorgeous.

  I unlock the doors and toss my bags on the ground of the passenger side. I start the car up. Thank goodness this car has a built in gps system since I don't have a phone. Right when I get to Los Angeles  , I will get me a phone. I need to build up a following on social media. I need to get an apartment. I need to find me a bomb ass photographer. I will make it big.

   I search up hotels in LA on the gps. I pick a random one. Alright here I come Los Angeles Hollywood rooms. I pull out of the driveway and take a left like the gps told me to do. It's a 2 hr drive and I couldn't be more anxious. Here I am Cali , I'm here to stay.