Getting shit done

***Breezy P.O.V.***

I hang up the phone with my brother Quan. I look over at Tammi and she is sipping her ice coffee while scrolling on her phone.

   "Gorgeous..." I say. She looks up at me and smiles shyly.

"What you want boy?" She asked and I couldn't help but lick my lips at the beauty. She is a whole lotta woman but damn she is absolutely stunning.

   "I gotta stop at my homies house real quick , you wanna come or you want me to bring you home?" I asked as we pulled out of the Dunkin' Donuts parking lot. It was 11 and her whiny ass wanted a coffee and some donuts.

    "I'll just go with you handsome." And she goes back to her phone. I turn on the music and we head to downtown Boston. I always hated going downtown cause motherfuckers got a staring problem. I hate when people stare , it makes me want to poke they eyeballs out.I listen to the music.

Ooo that's that big drip
Big wrist
Big body , big whips
Big Glocks
Big Guap , Big notch
Big goons
Small problems , big moves

Ooh , uh sauce it up
All this drip , I could fuck around and wash him up
Hellcat sound like Mufasa when I start it up
That's a wild body , bitch it's hard to park it up
Uh , buss it like a baby leg ,spark it up
Aye , homie tuck your chain it don't spark enough
Like what you doin ?
Fuck this nigga doin bro?
This nigga got Cubic zirconia stones ,man
Nigga really tryna stunt
My nigga you a lil nigga , you heard?
You a little homie

We pull up to Ant crib and park in the driveway. I turn the car off and get out the car. Tammi gets out as well and walks close to me. I knock on the front door of the complex.

"This a real nice place." Tammi mumbles.

"We gonna be in some just like this soon , when yo ass graduates." I said. Without even looking at her I can tell her mushy ass is blushing.

I ain't even giving her false hope. This gonna be my girl eventually and we will be living large. I mean that.

My brother Quan opens up the door and is surprised to see me with a woman. Not like that you motherfuckers. I like pussy. He was just surprised to see me with a girl in public.

I fuck them and keep it moving. He smirked. "Wassup bro." I give him dap and he says hello to Tammi.

We walk in the house and head straight to the basement. This is where we usually have our meetings. We head downstairs and I see Ant and some Peurto Rican bitch he been fucking with.

"Oh no it's this bitch." Says the Rican shorty.

"Bitch I will beat your ass again!" Shouts Tammi. She sets her coffee on the end table near the couches.

"Tammi, is that you? Nigga you fucking with my ex girl? I thought there was bro code?!" Ant asked and I was in shock.

Any dated Tammi? Since when I only saw this yellow shorty around.

"Bitch come on then." The light skin girl threw a punch and it hit Tammi in her jaw. Tammi recovered and threw one back that hit the other girl on the side of her head.

I ran over there to break them apart before it got even more nasty. Quan grabbed the light skin shorty.

"Let me the fuck go! This bitch must not know me the fuck! " Shouted the girl.

"Lala you can't be fighting you are pregnant bro!" Ant yelled at her. Tammi ran past me and punched Ant in his face.

"Pregnant?! You got the fucking bitch pregnant!" I grabbed Tammi before she got another hit in. I bear-hugged her and whispered in her ear.