My Boo

Chapter 6

So me and Luca have been texting for a couple of days now. Just as I thought when I first saw him, he really is a cool ass dude. Plus, he can be so sweet. His the first to text me in the morning and the last one I speak to at night. I told him that I was a poet and he genuinely seem interested in my writing. It's one of the things that we seem to have in common cause he's been rapping on the side while in college at UM. His majoring in engineering but he uses rap as an outlet. The more we talk the more I like him. I did tell him I had a boyfriend and, in his words, "his cool with being my friend for now". It's so different with Luca. I think it's because he's older, so I don't have to deal with the childish games that people my age are still into. His focus on he's goals and we can just have deep conversation. He has an opinion and don't mind if I have my own. I can't help but compare Rashad to him sometimes. It's sad that I'm starting to see how Rashad can fall so short in a lot of things. I still barely spend any time with him anymore and when he does call, he always seems distracted.

(Ring! Ring)

My phone going off. I was just laying down in my bed working on this new poem. It's like I spoke up the devil, because when I look at my cell phone, I see that it's Rashad. I was just about to answer when the phone stop ringing. Then I get a text.

*come outside. I'm out back and we need to talk. * -Rashad

So now he wants to talk, and I'm supposed to jump.

* No Rashad I'm not coming* -Ocean

*Stop playing come outside*- Rashad

*No, you've been playing with my emotions this whole time*-Ocean

*come outside...I really need to talk to you about something serious* -Rashad

*whatever I'm coming* -Ocean

One of these days my Curiosity is going to be the death of me. But I really want to know what been going on with Rashad. Hopefully he can explain what Salt ass was talking about when I was in the car with him. But if he thinks I'm come outside just for him to be on the same dumb shit...I'm going to cuss him out.

I get off my bed and just throw on a sweater over my black tights and tee shirt. I jump out my window and walk to the back of the house where I know he will be waiting. Walking to his car has me thinking of the good old times. Where I would sneak out and spend hours in his car messing around. I open the door and don't say nothing to him. If he wants to talk then he better starts cause Im not begging him anymore.

It's quit in the car for like a couple of minutes before he even says anything.

I don't know why you are acting like this Ocean-Rashad

Like what I'm confused you wanted a chance to explain yourself right I'm giving you one-Ocean

How you expect me to talk if youre clearly showing me attitude. -Rashad

What the fuck I didn't say shit to you and I really don't feel like I should be even here. You've been treating me like shit. -Ocean

And I don't mean too. I've just been so stress lately-Rashad

About what Rashad? Tell me what's going on. I know your hiding things from me. I want the true or we're done-Ocean

Okay....okay shit...you know my dad passed away when I was 8 right-Rashad

Yeah, I know...what does this have to do with you acting all crazy now -Ocean

Well, my dad was in this gang called the black kings. He died in this shoot out they was in with the Jaabs (creole for the demons). -Rashad

Wow that's crazy when did you found all this out-Ocean

Salt had to tell me the truth my mom been lying to me my whole life, she told me this bogus story about him dying in a car crash. -Rashad

I'm confused how do Salt know about your dad-Ocean

My dad and Salt's dad were best friends back in the day and they used to run the black kings crew together. The night my Dad died, the Jaabs set them up. The Jaabs are this big Haitian crew that has been beefing with the kings heavy. They made it seem like this new distributor was in town and wanted to buy a big shipment from the Kings. Back then my pops and them would push heavy weight. (cocaine) So half the crew went with Salts dad to meet up with the disputer and the other half stayed back at this strip club that the crew had own to clean their money. Little do they know that the Jaabs was behind it all. The Jiabs ambush the black kings crew that stayed at the bar and sent the feds to the meet up spot for the exchange. So now half of the old G's from the kings are in prison and most of the ones that was in the bar is dead.

What the fuck that's deep. -Ocean

Yeah since I found out Salt been really trying to get me to join him. His rebuilt the black kings crew and have been trying to get revenge on the Jaabs. -Rashad

you need to stay clear from Salt. Look what happened to your dad do you really want to end up like him-Ocean

No but I feel like I should have Salt back. He doesn't trust anybody but me and David-Rashad

Rashad you need to leave this shit alone its not you-Ocean

What you mean...it's in my blood. So, Im supposed to let the guys that killed my dad go free. Your crazy and now theyre coming for Salt -Rashad

I see why your mom is moving you away clearly Salt got your mind gone -Ocean

No, I'm seeing clearly now and I'm not going anywhere-Rashad

Your scary me-Ocean (slowly starts to cry)

Now you see why I've been keeping my distance. I can't have you caught up in this shit with me. I love you too much to have you stuck in the middle-Rashad

It's not your fight Rashad, it's Salts crazy ass revenge plot not yours- Ocean (crying harder)

I just wanted to let you know that I love you okay and that Im sorry for pushing you away. Rashad says as he starts kissing all my tears. I love him so much and I don't want him to get himself kill about something in the past. I look into his honey brown eyes and see the boy I love is changing into someone I no longer know. He grabs my face and start kissing me deeply. Why can't it be like this forever just me and him. I start kissing him back just as hard. I just want to show him that I love him too.
*************************************************thank you everyone for reading ❤️ please vote and leave comments. I love to get feedback. Also please follow me on my page here or any of my social media. Get to know me better and get notifications about the story. Thank you and vote!!!!!