Drive

Chapter 11

When you're at your lowest, sometimes the simplest thing can make you feel better. Sometimes having someone hold your hand and call you beautiful can pick you up, give you clearance. That's what Luca did for me. Having him hold me, touch me heal a broken part in me that was beaten down by Rashad hurtful words. Luca is a light to me currently when everything in me is dark. After hearing him say everything I wish Rashad could say to me, left me mute. We just stare at each other for a minute trying to catch our breath. Then He slowly leans back in this time giving me a chance to turn away, but I feel like how I can when everything he says and do is like food to my soul. When our lips touch, I feel this slow burn that starts from within and the deeper the kiss get the hotter I feel. Luca is more experience and I can tell by the way he kisses me by the way he skillfully starts to caress my body it feels more like a body massage then the teenage eager touch that I'm used to. Without breaking our connection, he moves his chair back and lifts me to his lap, Luca is no Rashad when it comes to muscles but his far from being weak and he displays this by moving me so easily. I can feel his biceps flex and that's when notice how strong he is. it's a little tight in the driver seat but we're so focus on each other that we don't mind. it works in our favor because it provides Luca with more access to my body, he starts to kiss me all down my neck. His kisses are setting me on fire, building this burn within. I cannot take it anymore I start to touch him all over starting with his hair when I pull on his dreads to get his month back to mines, then my hands start to massage his strong muscles arms. Just kissing, Luca has me going crazy. Luca moves his lips by my ears.

Baby I want to hear you come- Luca (whispers in my ears Then he Start to nibble on it)

He starts to pull on my shirt tickling my stomach moving closer to my breast. My heart was beating so fast as he gets closer to my nipples. He pulls my shirt completely off and pull me up again showing his strength and latching on my breast. He takes my whole breast in his month and suck. It feels like my nipple and my clit is directly connected whenever he would suck on my nipple my clit would just thump. I feel so consume by him, so consume in fact I don't notice that we had an audience

Tap! Tap! Tap!

After a while I look up to see what is making that annoying sound and see that my mom is standing right by the driver door and is tapping on the window trying to get my attention.

OH MY GOD!!!!! IM SO FUCKED!!!!!

Are the only thought thoughts that seem to be going through my mind; How can I not see or hear that my mom has come home? Fuck and now my mom caught me making out with Luca in our driveway. I hurry and get my shirt back on and tried to get composed before I get out and must face her.

That's your mom huh – Luca

Yeah – Ocean (sarcastically)

Shit I didn't want you to get in trouble, you want me to talk to her- Luca

No that will make it worst, plus I don't think you really want to officially meet me mom now do you- Ocean

Your right but I don't want you to take all the smoke- Luca

that's cute in all but I know how to deal with my mom- Ocean

Okay well call me when you can okay, and Ocean today change everything but I'm not going to push you into something if you're not ready- Luca

Okay I'm hit you up later tonight- Ocean

I take a deep breath and get ready for the long lecture I know is coming my way. My mom had walk to the front of the house but didn't go in clearly waiting for me to get out and walk into the house. This day is looking to get worse before it gets better, it's like one thing after another. Even with the Luca make out session I don't know what I think about it but as I walk to the door, I can feel how wet I got. I don't want to have a talk with Luca just as much as I don't want to deal with my mom right now. As soon as I passed the threshold, I can feel the hostility coming from my mom. She slaps the door and gets right into it.

What the hell is wrong with you, didn't I teach you better! A young lady with class doesn't act like a thot Ocean. Don't you any sense basically having sex right at my doorstep. I don't know what got into you but I'm not taking none of this shit from you – Mrs. Williams

Being a disappointment to my mom just seem to take my already rocky feelings over the edge. Before I know it, I'm crying unconsolably, I just can't take it anymore and just feel all the darkest that seem to have be lifted when I was with Luca just come down again. My mom stops yelling at me and grape me and hold me as a cry it out. When I finally get my emotions in check, I explain what happen today with Rashad and my mom tries to make me feel better. She walks me to my room and tuck in in bed when I tell her how all that crying made me so tried.

You're not getting a free ride; I hope you know but I'm give you tonight to rest baby okay- Mrs. Williams

Thanks mom I need just need tonight to just end- Ocean

I know baby, boys are nothing but headaches -Mrs. Williams

My mom  leaves the room and right before I fall to sleep, I text Luca

(Tomorrow I cant toady)

*************************************************