That Real

Chapter 8

The next day I woke up with a smile on my face, just thinking about last night and how me and Rashad took a major step in our relationship. Rashad left early that morning, not wanting my mom to catch us in bed together, but before he left, he told me how much he loves me. We talk some more, and I get now where his coming from, why he was acting all weird. But even though I now know the whole story, that doesn't mean I agree with how his moving. I didn't want to miss up the vibe last night, so I didn't push him too hard to see reason, but I know I must do everything in my power to stop him from making the wrong decision. The first thing I plan do is go have a talk with his mom and see if we can team up on him. I know his not going to like that, but I must do something, I can't just sit back and watch him ruin his life. I got up from my bed to get ready for today, after taking a quick shower and brushing my teeth, I go back into my room to pick out my cloths when my phone starts ringing. I run to go get it and see that it's Luca. I instantly feel guilty and I don't know why, I kept it one hundred with Luca, letting him know I had a man but I know he likes me and I feel like I was just using him to fill the void that Rashad left when he was giving me the cold shoulder. So, I answered his call feeling a little awkward about us.

Hey what's up-Ocean

Hey baby girl, I was calling to see what you had planned today -Luca

Oh, I was going to stop by and say hi to a friend-Ocean

can we chill after? -Luca

We can.... sure-Ocean (feeling a little uncomfortable)

Ok cool let's grab lunch or something- Luca

Yeah, I'll text you -Ocean

Shit I need to talk to Luca again, make sure that he understands how I feel about him and respect my relationship with Rashad. After getting dress I called Darlene to see if she can give me ride to Rashad mom's house. She said she was down to go and was coming to pick me up in like 15 minutes. While I wait for Darlene. I text Luca letting him know that we should meet around 5pm. True to her word, Darlene didn't take that long to come pick me up.

So, you and Rashad cool now or something, I mean I confused it's been some weeks since you went to this house-Darlene

Yeah, we good.... (with a big smile)- Ocean

Must be with you smiling that hard-Darlene (smiling back at me)

I wanted to tell Darlene about last night but in the last min I just felt that I should keep it to myself, to process that I just lost my Virginity to my first love before passing around the info.

Yeah, we talk it out last night-Ocean (thinking back about the night)

I'm happy y'all good now, you know it's been awkward for me and David too, we all always would chill together and because y'all wasn't talking I felt like we had to take sides. Of course, I had your back, but I'm happy we can all be cool again- Darlene

Yeah, I feel you. I'm happy we talk it out too, but I wanted to ask you about something Rashad said last night -Ocean

What's up? -Darlene

Did you know that David is a part of the gang shit that Salt got going on? -Ocean

Yeah...he told me he was helping out Salt a little, doing some small jobs-Darlene (looking uncomfortable while driving, not trying to look me in my eyes, staring straight at the rode)

But you never said anything to me about it and you clearly must know that Rashad was doing the same thing-Ocean

My man told me not to say anything and I had to respect that, plus I knew you was going to find out eventually-Darlene

Yeah whatever but i feel like you should have told me as a friend-Ocean (clearly in her feelings)

I guess...but I understood why Rashad didn't out right tell you, you be tripping, they just trying to get some money. Who you think got me my BMW car? My mom isn't making money like that, David been getting a good little bag helping Salt-Darlene (getting in her feelings too)

Yeah but he could get fuck up -Ocean

Yeah, I know but that's his choice, his going to do it regardless I'm just happy that I'm getting some of the benefits-Darlene

That's fuck up Darlene-Ocean

No that's real, you need to open your eyes and stop acting like a little girl. How you think these girls out here getting money. They out here hustling, or they got them a hustler boyfriend giving them some cash. Not everyone planning on going to college and trying to get a 9 to 5 out here. -Darlene (rolling her eyes)

That may be what you want but I thought we was above that ghetto shit-Ocean

No, you always thought you was too good for this ghetto shit, just because you have a little YouTube fame you think your too good for a lot of shit-Darlene

So that's how you feel...you wait now to show your real colors-Ocean (getting mad)

I just telling you the truth it's like you live in a dream world or something, open your eyes and look around not everyone has much of a choice out here. David is not that great of a player; he doesn't have scouts looking at him. -Darlene

But he has more options then just joining a gang-Ocean

Maybe but for now this is what his doing and his been looking out for me. Now that you know what Rashad is doing, he can start looking out for you too. Then you won't have to call me every time you need a ride-Darlene said while pulling up to Rashad mom house.

Bitch don't worry I won't be needing your services anymore-Ocean

Girl bye-Darlene (pulling off)

I can't believe this bitch she supposed to be my best friend and she was clearly okay with lying to me this whole time. It's crazy how people show their real colors in situations like this, she was clearly jealous of me from the jump. Fuck her, I'm going to go see if I can talk to Ms. Morris and see what we can do for Rashad because he is too good for this ghetto shit.

*************************************************So, I was able to make a little update during this Christmas break, please vote and leave comments. Also, I uploaded a little pic of Rashad and Luca in this chapter let me know which team y'all on because Luca is not out the game yet😉