Chapter V

"Can you finally stop ignoring me for once?!" A certain ravenette yelled at the smaller man, who didn't even mind turning around to face him. He had really gotten onto his nerves recently, and it finally got to the point where he completely lost it.

"At least look at me and answer when I ask something!" He pulled Hongjoong's arm, forcing him to turn around. He hated the cold look he always had, and today wasn't any different.

"Just shut up. I never asked you anything." That answer only made the ravenette angrier. Hongjoong had already turned around again when the older sighed.

"No, but I did ask you something! When are you finally going to treat me like your boyfriend instead of just-" He felt himself calm down immediately when he felt a needle in his neck, a fluid entering his body.

"Good boy. Now sit down and close your eyes." Seonghwa felt a hand on his shoulder that softly pushed him down on the bed.

"W-why-" He got silenced by a finger put over his lips and so he did. He didn't say a word anymore, just staring at nothing.

"You're so annoying." Hongjoong sighed and pushed the other down, Seonghwa immediately falling asleep at that action. He looked at the sleeping man, wondering why he was so pathetic. He almost felt sorry for him.

The silver-haired man just wanted to turn around to continue with what he was doing before he got interrupted by Seonghwa, when a knock on his door could be heard. He didn't answer, hoping the person who was in front of his door would leave. Who was he kidding, they always entered anyway.

"Joong, we have to talk." The blonde's eyes fell on the sleeping man, but he immediately looked back at Hongjoong.

"There's nothing we have to talk about, Yunho."

"No, there's more than enough we have to talk about and this time I'm not letting you turn me away from you again. We have to talk about you, Joong. This ... I can't let you do this anymore. You've done more than you should've and I can't stand his suffering anymore. Stop hurting Seonghwa, because you made him care so much about you only to get the cold shoulder from you. He fucking loves you, Joong! Tell him, or I will. And this is not a question." Yunho never let his eyes leave Hongjoong's face, but never looking directly into the smaller's eyes.

"Enough, Yunho." Hongjoong was reaching his limit, anger showing through when his eyes turned red.

"I'm being serious, Joong. Quit playing games with his heart, or I'll take yours and stab it with a fucking knife." The tone in his voice was enough to send someone running off, but Hongjoong wasn't even a tad bit faced by that. He had heard worse.

"That won't kill me, though." Hongjoong smirked, knowing Yunho was reaching his limit too.

"Who said something about killing. I just want to see you suffer just as much as you made him suffer. And I promise, it will hurt." He got silenced by Hongjoong, holding a syringe with a needle, only just touching the blonde's neck.

"You better leave now unless you want to go to bed early too." He threatened, getting pushed away by the taller.

"I mean it, Joong. Stop hurting him. And stay away from Wooyoung." Yunho ended, slamming the door shut behind him.

🌹

Mingi noticed the blonde sitting against the wall, silently sobbing. He hadn't noticed the redhead though, his head against his knees that were pulled against his chest in order to not make any sound that would worry the others.

"Yunho." Mingi sighed worriedly, kneeling in front of him. He wanted to pull away the arms that were covering the blonde's face, but got pushed away, falling on his ass because of that.

"Yunho, look at me." Mingi made his way over to the older again, sitting down next to him and carefully embracing him. He felt the blonde jump a little bit at the sudden touch, but relaxed immediately, hugging the redhead back.
They stayed like that for a while, Mingi whispering comforting words in the older's ear and Yunho reaching the end of his waterfall of tears.

"You shouldn't be comforting me right now ..." Yunho whispered, his tears finally decided to stop coming.

"I've known you for ages now, Yunho. And it's not the first time that someone called me dumb or stupid. And it definitely won't be the last time. I hope that I'm right when I think you don't mean it, but only you know that for sure. You're my best friend, Yunho. I won't just let you cry here all by yourself."

"Of course I didn't mean that." Fresh tears started to form in the blonde's eyes, Mingi being quick to stop them from falling down. "I don't know why I said that ..."

"I know I can make stupid decisions that get me into trouble, but I know that you can do that too. What happened, Yunho? What did he say?"

"He was sleeping ... Seonghwa I mean. Joong has discovered something that can make him fall asleep almost immediately. He even threatened me with it. I-" Fresh tears started running down his face again, making him unable to continue.

"Yunho, please. He's not worth crying over. Let's go to your room, okay? You clearly don't want to talk about it now." He pushes Yunho away to break the hug and notices the quick change in colour of the older's eyes.
"Yunho? What-"

"Let's go to my room then." The blonde said quickly, cutting the redhead off. He went first and hurried away from Mingi.

"Yunho, what's wrong?" Mingi had grabbed Yunho's arm, stopping him from running away. He wasn't sure why the blonde was acting so weird, and definitely wasn't used to this kind of behavior.

"Nothing, Mingi. There's no need to worry." Yunho tried to run away again, but Mingi tightened his grip on the older's arm.

"Are you hungry? Is that why your eyes changed colour? But why did they change just now? There was no food nearby, right?" Mingi asked.

"It's nothing, Mingi. I'm not hungry, just tired, okay? Don't worry about me." Yunho smiled before quickly closing the door in front of Mingi's face, leaving the boy bewildered.
He's never seen his hyung like this, but he was sure to figure out what happened.

🌹

So, I'll let you know now that I'll be updating tomorrow too, because of Christmas. It'll be a filler chapter, but some cute WooSan moments. I hope you liked this chapter and will be looking forward to the next one 💖

Update: I'll be keeping the special chapter for New Years Eve for now. I don't want to rush it and I'm already to late for Christmas day so look forward to it on December the 31st 💖