Chapt 2 - Cheating on our lover

Soon, they reached outside Wei Ying's room and heard some clattering inside. The three people inside were scrambling about. Wei Ying whispered "Hurry, hurry!"

Lan Zhan and Xiao XingChen entered the room and they were both shocked. Wei Ying and Xue Yang laid side by side on the bed.

To make it worse, Song Lan lay on top of them, his hands spreaded out, hugging the both of them. Song Lan felt a muderous aura and regretted going along with them as he buried his head deeper in the sheets between the two men.

Lan Zhan stormed over and pulled Wei Ying out from under and said "What is this" with a heavy tone. It felt like a warning and Wei Ying thought 'Shit, is Lan Zhan mad?'

Xiao XingChen looked with widened eyes at the scene of Song Lan laying on Xue Yang, still not moving. He smiled "What game are your playing this time"

Xue Yang looked at him in disbelief. "Cheating on our lover game" Xue Yang said angrily, then stormed out of the room.

Hearing that, Lan Zhan with his stoic face gripped Wei Ying's hand tightly and dragged him to the woods beside Lotus Pier.

Xiao XingChen was left shocked. Song Lan sat on the bed sighing. "Seriously XingChen? Even I can tell what Xue Yang was doing."

XingChen bit his lip. He knew that Xue Yang was trying to make him jealous. Xue Yang had been doing so for some time. XingChen got jealous often but he would never show it.

Song Lan stood up and pat his back "Better chase him or he will get even more mad." Xiao XingChen nodded his head and headed out to find Xue Yang.

"Ah ah ah, Lan Zhan. Stopppp. Slow downn. Lan Zhan it hurtss Lan Zhannnn, Lan Er Ge Ge, Lao Gong (Husband)" Wei Ying continued pleading as he was dragged into the woods.

After going deep into the woods Lan Zhan then stopped. Turning around to face Wei Ying, he only stared and said nothing.

Wei Ying was more afraid that Lan Zhan didn't say anything. "Hubby... what's wrong? It hurts, let go"

"What's wrong?" Lan Zhan asked back. "It hurts seeing another man lay on top of you."

Wei Ying pressed his lips into a line. He felt guilty hearing Lan Zhan say that. "Lan Zhan, we were just playing around..." Wei Ying said, swinging his arm.

"Cheating on your lover game?!" Lan Zhan said as his grip did not loosen. He still felt angry and he didn't know what to do. Wei Ying gave Lan Zhan a kiss and said with a wide and charming smile "Lan Zhan, you know that I love only you right? I would never cheat on you!"

Lan Zhan's grip then loosened a little. "Wei Ying, you promised..."

Wei Ying stood in front of Lan Zhan and took two steps forward, leaving millimetres between their chest. "Lan Zhan, from now on I really won't get close to others if not necessary!"

Lan Zhan stared ahead, not looking at Wei Ying. He felt that he still needed to calm down. "Lan Zhannn~" Wei Ying called out, lightly bumping their chests together.

Lan Zhan looked at Wei Ying. After a long while, he finally said "Promise?"

Wei Ying immediately nodded his head furiously. "Promise! Promise!"

Lan Zhan sighed and leaned his head on Wei Ying's shoulders. Wei Ying smiled "Lan Er Ge Ge, my wrist hurts"

Lan Zhan got up and released his grip. Caressing Wei Ying's wrist, he said "Sorry... Does it hurt a lot?"

Wei Ying smiled at Lan Zhan's concern. "Lan Er Ge Ge, it hurts... it hurts so much. I think you'll have to feed me for some time"

Lan Zhan nodded his head "Mn"

"and carry things for me"

Lan Zhan nodded his head again "Mn."

"and it hurts so much I think I can't move. You'll have to carry me too"

"Mn" Lan Zhan replied.

Wei Ying still felt guilty. "Sorry Lan Zhan, it was just a joke. Xue Yang wanted to make Xiao XingChen jealous and we wanted to prank your for leaving us"

Lan Zhan looked at him and held both his hands. "Wei Ying, no next time"

Wei Ying smiled and kissed Lan Zhan. "Mn! Lan Er Ge Ge, no next time!"

"Wei Ying" Lan Zhan looked at Wei Ying intensely. Wei Ying knew Lan Zhan wanted him to say something. "Lan Zhan, I love you!" Wei Ying grinned.

"Wei Ying, I love you" Lan Zhan replied, but continued staring. Wei Ying frowned a little 'That's not it?'

"Lan Zhan, I'll really avoid physical contact with others. I love you." Wei Ying said grinning. Lan Zhan's expression softened a little but he was still staring.

"Lan Er Ge Ge, I belong to you only. Only you. No one else" Wei Ying said giving Lan Zhan a peck on the lips. Lan Zhan then hugged Wei Ying, making sure Wei Ying is tightly wrapped in his embrace.

Wei Ying chuckled. "Lan Zhan, Lan Er Ge Ge, Lao Gong, I love you." Lan Zhan placed a kiss back on Wei Ying's lips. "Wei Ying, I love you too."

Wei Ying then laid on the ground. Lan Zhan frowned "Wei Ying, what are you doing?"

Wei Ying gave a mischevious smile as he looked at Lan Zhan. "Lan Er Ge Ge, only you can top me" Lan Zhan widened his eyes and whispered "Wei Ying..." as he hovered over Wei Ying.

Wei Ying grinned and said "Lan Zhan, you're already my husband. I'm yours and only yours. Only you can touch what's underneath my robes..."

Lan Zhan kissed Wei Ying so fiercely and aggressively that he was slightly panting. Shutting his eyes and leaning his forehead against Wei Ying's, he said "Mn, mine and only mine..."

Wei Ying grinned and wrapped his arms and legs around Lan Zhan. "Lan Er Ge Ge, what are you waiting for? You're hard"

Lan Zhan rubbed his groin against Wei Ying's ass. Wei Ying clenched his teeth, wanting to be entered and filled with Lan Zhan. "Hubby... quick"

Lan Zhan kissed Wei Ying and continued rubbing, slowly opening Wei Ying's robes but not caressing his skin.

Breaking away from him, Wei Ying whined. "Lan Er Ge Ge, won't you touch me?" Seeing Lan Zhan only kissing him back while still rubbing his groin against Wei Ying's ass, Wei Ying pushed Lan Zhan away and pleaded. "Please, Lan Er Ge Ge"

Lan Zhan returned to kissing Wei Ying. Wei Ying's hands which had been stroking Lan Zhan's back, couldn't help but reach for his own body. However, before he could pleasure himself, Lan Zhan caught both his hands and pinned them on the ground.

"Wei Ying, you need to be punished" Lan Zhan said, slightly smacking Wei Ying's ass with his groin.

Wei Ying moaned as he said "Lan Zhan... I'm sorry... Nghh, I really Mnnn won't do it again... Please hurry...."

Lan Zhan looked at Wei Ying. His lips were red and drooling, his nipples erected, his cock standing upright with juices leaking.

Lan Zhan grabbed onto his last line of control. He poked Wei Ying's cock, making Wei Ying moan loudly "Nghhh!" To distract himself, Lan Zhan went back to kissing Wei Ying while rubbing and smacking.

Panting from a long kissing session, Wei Ying uttered "Lan Zhan... it hurts, please... Please thrust into your husband..."