Chapt 20 - Better Reward

Lan Zhan let a small smirk as he squeezed again, making Wei Ying yelp again. "Wei Ying, if you don't stop teasing me..." Lan Zhan said as he squeezed again.

Wei Ying jolted as he tried to squirm his way out. "H-Hanguang Jun, I'm wrong. I know my mistake. Please spare me" Wei Ying pleaded, even more so when he felt something hard poking his thigh.

Lan Zhan smiled as he scooped another spoonful of food "Here, eat" Wei Ying immediately nodded and listened, hoping to give his ass and back some rest.

That night, Wei Ying immediately pretended to sleep after their bath. Lan Zhan sat beside Wei Ying and stroke his hair "Wei Ying, I know you're not sleeping"

Wei Ying blushed as he shifted all the way to the side "Hanguang Jun, the proper, polite, decent, respected, admired Hanguang Jun, you're not going to hurt your cute and lovely husband right?"

Lan Zhan let out a small smile as he cuddled Wei Ying "Of course not. Sleep" Wei Ying heaved a sigh of relief and kissed Lan Zhan "I'll let you have me tomorrow"

"and everyday after that" Lan Zhan completed Wei Ying's sentence, making Wei Ying blush furiously and inviting a light hit on his shoulder.

Lan Zhan kissed Wei Ying "Wei Ying, I love you" Wei Ying smiled as he kissed back and snuggled against Lan Zhan's chest "Mn, I love you too Lan Zhan"

The next day, they reached Koi Tower. Lan XiChen was glad to see them while Jiang Cheng smacked Wei Ying as a way of welcoming him back. They then double check their plans.

On that day itself, Wen Qing hurriedly went to Wei Ying and the others. She told them that Wen RuoHan had sent a message.

Wen RuoHan had asked why was there no news and what happened to capturing Wei Ying. He specially reminded Wen Qing that her family is with him too.

They then decided to change their plans a little. After that, Wei Ying went to find his ShiJie and A-Yuan as ShiJie had been helping to take care of A-Yuan.

Wei Ying also gave Wen Ning the pill Baoshan Sanren gave, though he did not specify where it came from.

Wei Ying smiled as he carried A-Yuan, who has already taken a liking to him. A-Yuan obediently called Wei Ying "Xian Ge Ge" when Wei Ying asked, making Wei Ying giggle and cuddle him even more.

Wei Ying was in a very good mood after seeing his ShiJie and playing with A-Yuan. Wei Ying retired to their guest room and sighed "Lan Zhan, isn't A-Yuan so cute? I've been wanting to see him"

Lan Zhan poured some tea for Wei Ying who gulped it down. Wei Ying sighed "I hope... I hope this time I can watch him grow up..."

"Wei Ying" Lan Zhan grabbed his shoulder, reassuring him. Wei Ying smiled but he continued talking about A-Yuan.

Lan Zhan held Wei Ying's hand and interrupted him "Wei Ying" Wei Ying looked at him in confusion "Yes?" Lan Zhan hesitated but then said "Stop"

Wei Ying was even more confused "Stop what?" Lan Zhan hesitated again "Stop... stop talking about SiZhui"

Wei Ying was surprised "Why?" Lan Zhan looked away and cleared his throat "You cuddled him too much"

Lan Zhan knows that A-Yuan is still a kid but that did not mean he needed to be carried everywhere all the time as they played and giggled about and even kissed! It was only on the cheek but still!

"Wei Ying, you are mine, your lips are mine" Lan Zhan said before giving Wei Ying a deep kiss. Wei Ying giggled "Lan Zhan, you think A-Yuan can steal me away from you?"

"Of course not" Lan Zhan said in his calm voice, while thinking 'Of course I won't let that happen'. Wei Ying smiled "Exactly, you don't have to be jealous over A-Yuan!"

Lan Zhan nodded his head but pulled Wei Ying into a loving kiss which Wei Ying returned. Wei Ying then pulled away and stood up, making Lan Zhan ask "Wei Ying, what's wrong?"

Wei Ying grinned as he slowly walked backwards to the bed. "Lan Er Ge Ge, I think I promised you something last night" Lan Zhan immediately walked to Wei Ying and kissed him, as they both continued heading towards the bed.

Wei Ying fell with a thump but Lan Zhan continued pushing him back till he laid on the bed. Wei Ying smiled as he wrapped his arms around Lan Zhan.

"Lan Zhan, Lan WangJi, Lan Er Ge ge, Hanguang Jun, I love you and I belong to you and only you, alright?" Lan Zhan smiled and nodded his head as he said "Wei Ying, I love you", then they continued what they were doing.

The next day, Wei Ying was rubbing his very sore back when Jiang Cheng smacked him, making Wei Ying scream "Oww!!!" Jiang Cheng felt bad for a moment but scolded "Wei WuXian! Keep your volume down at night! Others need to sleep too!"

Wei Ying smirked and teased "Jiang Cheng, 'Others'? How about you. You are busy with your Zewu Jun too right?"

Jiang Cheng blushed and smacked Wei Ying's shoulders before storming off, leaving Wei Ying laughing at him.

"Xian Ge Ge, Xian Ge Ge!" Wei Ying turned around to see A-Yuan running towards him. Wei Ying smiled as he picked A-Yuan up "A-Yuan, shall we go play?"

A-Yuan nodded his head as he smiled "Mn!" Wei Ying was then walking when he saw Lan Zhan by a pond, staring at him, then at A-Yuan. Wei Ying gulped before giving a dry laughter "Lan Zhan, you were here?"

Lan Zhan didn't reply and Wei Ying immediately hopped over. "Lan Zhan, sit down!" Lan Zhan did not respond making Wei Ying whine.

"Lan Er Ge Ge, sit down pleaseee?" Wei Ying continued whining and when Lan Zhan didn't move, Wei Ying whispered "Lan Er Ge Ge, if you sit I'll give you a good reward later"

Lan Zhan's ear turned red as he replied "Shameless" Nevertheless, he sat down. Wei Ying giggled as he sat on Lan Zhan's lap while holding A-Yuan, surprising Lan Zhan.

Wei Ying leaned his head against Lan Zhan's shoulders, grinning "Lan Er Ge Ge, is this fine now?" Lan Zhan nodded his head as he gave Wei Ying a forehead kiss.

They then spent their time playing by the pond. Well, it was mainly Wei Ying and A Yuan playing and Lan Zhan occasionally snatching Wei Ying's attention.

When Wen Qing took A Yuan away, Wei Ying was about to stand up when Lan Zhan held his hip tightly. Wei Ying looked at Lan Zhan "What's wrong?"

Lan Zhan said nothing but kiss Wei Ying and when Wei Ying kissed back, it turned into a heated kiss. "Lan Zhan" Wei Ying said as he gasped for air. "Not here"

Lan Zhan carried Wei Ying in his arms and stood up and walked back to their room. Wei Ying panicked "Lan Zhan! Not now either!"

Lan Zhan continued walking to his destination as he said "I want my good reward now" Wei Ying blushed "Isn't me sitting on your lap a good reward?"

Lan Zhan looked at him and shook his head "I want a better reward"

Wei Ying looked at his determine eyes and turned away as he pouted "Hanguang Jun, you did me so hard and fierce all night long, my back is still..."

Wei Ying didn't complete his sentence and looked at Lan Zhan in horror when he heard Lan Zhan's breath hitch. "Lan Zhan! Why are you turned on?"

'Though you had been since we were kissing' Wei Ying thought to himself. Lan Zhan didn't reply and closed the door behind them, then gently placed Wei Ying on the bed as he resumed their kiss.