Chapt 18 - Reward

Wei Ying wrapped his arms around Lan Zhan's neck as he kissed back, trying to get more of Lan Zhan. Only when Wei Ying was finally out of breath, Lan Zhan then let go.

Hugging Wei Ying tight as if Wei Ying would run away anytime, Lan Zhan asked "Are you alright? No lies."

Wei Ying smiled as he wrapped his arms around Lan Zhan tightly. "Lan Zhan, I'm fine. I figured once I have full control then I won't have those horrible nightmares or inbalance. Besides, it's definitely better to have full control."

"As long as you're fine" Lan Zhan said as he had been worried sick for a month. "Oh yeah Lan Zhan, why are you here?" Wei Ying asked as Lan Zhan carried him to sit.

Wei Ying straddled Lan Zhan as he sat on Lan Zhan's lap while Lan Zhan replied "You don't like that I'm here?"

Wei Ying immediately grinned and shook his head. "Of course I love the fact that you are here. Lan Er Ge Ge, you have no idea how much I missed you."

Lan Zhan then gave a slight smile and kissed Wei Ying. "I missed you a lot too. Brother and Jiang WanYin had been flirting a lot."

Everytime Lan Zhan went to a quiet place to calm himself, he was disturbed by Jiang Cheng and XiChen who were flirting about as they thought that no one was watching.

Lan Zhan had tried his best to avoid them but if it wasn't Jiang Cheng and XiChen flirting, it will be MengYao and Nie MingJue exchanging loving glances.

Wei Ying laughed hard "So you came because you were sick of their flirting" Lan Zhan shook his head "I came because I missed you too much"

"I missed you too much too, Lan Er Ge Ge." Wei Ying said with a wide grin. "Wei Ying, stop." Lan Zhan said.

Wei Ying shook his head "Lan Er Ge Ge, what did I do?" Lan Zhan wrapped one hand around Wei Ying's waist and the other on Wei Ying's face. "If you don't stop, you're not sleeping tonight."

Wei Ying had been rubbing his ass against Lan Zhan's groin everytime he said 'Lan Er Ge Ge'. Wei Ying continuously rubbed as he said "Lan Er Ge Ge, that's not good. You have to sleep at 9 and wake at 5."

Lan Zhan held Wei Ying's waist tighter but Wei Ying did not stop rubbing. Lan Zhan let a low groan as his bulge becalme bigger "Don't blame me and don't ask for mercy" Lan Zhan said as he pulled down Wei Ying's robes and left his marks.

Wei Ying moaned as he continued rubbing "Lan Er Ge Ge, I missed you so much I wanted you the moment I saw you"

Lan Zhan hmmed as he left more marks but all of a sudden, Wei Ying pushed Lan Zhan away. "Wait! Lan Zhan, we can't!"

Lan Zhan frowned "Why not?" Wei Ying looked to the side "Well... the spirits inside me can feel what I feel"

Lan Zhan thought about it and said "But I'm making love to you." Wei Ying blushed but he stood up "No can do! I'm not sharing you with anyone!"

Lan Zhan smiled and Wei Ying's heart thumped uncontrollably. "Wei Ying... I love you" Lan Zhan said as he kissed Wei Ying.

Wei Ying was enjoying it but after some time, pushed him back "Lan Zhan! Whenever you kiss me you're also kissing thousands of spirits! That's considered as you cheating on me! No anything till I have full control and there are no spirits in me!"

Lan Zhan smiled as Wei Ying really didn't want to share him with others, not even spirits. Lan Zhan nodded his head as he walked away to calm himself down.

They then spent the week doing their own things. Lan Zhan spent his time meditating and practicing his swordsmanship while Wei Ying focused on controlling the spirits and finished making Yin Tiger Seal.

Lan Zhan and Wei Ying would only cuddle to sleep, not going further than that. After 6 days, Wei Ying finally had full control and could get rid of all the spirits and resentment energy in his body, and call for them whenever he wanted.

Wei Ying gave a wide smile as he went up to Lan Zhan and jumped about, talking about how he has full control. Lan Zhan smiled and hugged him.

Wei Ying grinned teasingly "Lan Er Ge Ge, where's my reward?" Lan Zhan kissed him and said "Your reward"

Wei Ying pouted as he used his index finger to draw small circles on Lan Zhan's chest "Hanguang Jun, I want a bigger reward"

Lan Zhan gave him a deeper kiss and grabbed his waist "Mn, I'll give you a bigger reward." Wei Ying pouted even more as he leaned his head on Lan Zhan's shoulders. "Hanguang Jun, your bigger reward always makes me feel pain..."

Lan Zhan showed a guilty expression but Wei Ying smirked and tiptoed, then whispered in Lan Zhan's ear "and lots of pleasure"

Lan Zhan ears flushed red as he held Wei Ying and laid him on the stone bed. "Wei Ying" Lan Zhan growled with his low deep voice which sent shivers down Wei Ying's spine. "Lan Er Ge Ge, I've made you suffer for a week"

Lan Zhan shook his head "One and a half months" Wei Ying widened his eyes in disbelief as he let out a "Pffft" He laughed uncontrollably "Lan Zhan! You really have gotten shameless!"

Lan Zhan smiled at Wei Ying who laughed till his stomach hurts. "Wei Ying, after all these, let's live our life peacefully."

Wei Ying smiled when he heard that and he wrapped his arms around Lan Zhan's shoulders. "Mn, Lan Zhan, let's live a simple life.

Going on night hunts and helping those in need. Spending everyday together, hopefully we won't get involved in any fight for power or people after us.

After all, I made a vow: I wish that I, Wei WuXian, can help and protect the weak my whole life, with a clear conscience."

Lan Zhan looked at him and smiled "Mn, I made that vow too, right after you did." Wei Ying laughed then teased "Lan Er Ge Ge, could it be... at that time you fell for me already?"

Lan Zhan nodded his head "Mn", making Wei Ying blush. "Lan Zhan, let's make a new vow. Let's vow to do those things together."

Lan Zhan nodded his head and said "I wish that I, Lan WangJi, along with my lifelong partner Wei WuXian, can help and protect the weak our whole life, with a clear conscience."

Wei Ying smiled and said "I wish that I, Wei WuXian, along with my lifelong partner Lan WangJi, can help and protect the weak our whole life, with a clear conscience."

Lan Zhan smiled and cupped Wei Ying's face as they kissed passionately, which got heated overtime as they discarded their clothes and finally did their everyday is everyday activity.

The next evening, Baoshan Sanren returned. She gave Wei Ying a few pills and another pill for Wen Ning and told them to find her after the battle.

Wei Ying and Lan Zhan thanked her before setting off. Despite mounting their swords, they could not reach Koi Tower in a day. Lan Zhan insisted on getting an inn.

During the whole trip and throughout dinner, Wei Ying talked about interesting things that happened and anything he could talk about. Lan Zhan repeatedly ask "Are you feeling alright?" and Wei Ying repeatedly nodded.

After dinner, they got to the inn and Lan Zhan asked again "Wei Ying, are you feeling alright?" Wei Ying sighed as he sat on the bed "Lan Zhan! I have told you so many times that I am! Will you stop asking me if I say that I'm not?"

Lan Zhan immediately walked over "You're not alright?" Wei Ying sighed in defeat "I am, Lan Zhan. I am! What should I do to make you believe me?"