Chapt 21 - Yin Tiger Seal

Lan Zhan undressed the both of them, his lips never leaving Wei Ying's body. His lips trailed from Wei Ying's lips to his ear, his neck, his chest and his nipples.

Wei Ying moaned and squirmed under Lan Zhan, turning him on as Lan Zhan sucked harder and left even more marks.

Wei Ying was left naked and panting "Lan Er Ge Ge, quick, don't make me wait" Lan Zhan nodded his head and gave an "Mn" as he started fingering Wei Ying"

They shared a deep kiss till Lan Zhan inserted 3 fingers into Wei Ying's hole. Wei Ying grinned as he wrapped his arms around Lan Zhan.

Lan Zhan smiled back and pecked his lips as he positioned himself and without warning, thrusted hard and deep into Wei Ying.

Wei Ying screamed and moaned away, calling all of Lan Zhan's names repeatedly. Jiang Cheng who was about to call them for dinner snapped angrily but before he could do anything, XiChen stopped him.

"WanYin, shall we skip dinner too?" Jiang Cheng glared at him with his face flushed red, but he allowed XiChen to drag him back to XiChen's room.

They were supposed to tell the elders after everything settled so they had to keep lowkey and stay in separate rooms. Even so, the both of them either shared a bed in XiChen's room or Jiang Cheng's room.

Meanwhile, Wen RuoHan watched the ghost puppets wandering around the Yin Metal in front of him. He laughed loudly "Wei WuXian, interesting! I don't know what you're planning but you're not the only one who knows how to play a flute!"

Wen RuoHan thought about it. Ever since he foresaw the future, he prevented Wen Xu from being beheaded by Nie MingJue. He ordered Wen Xu to learn some disrupting music handed down by a Wen branch under them.

Wen RuoHan smirked as he muttered under his breath "You're not getting what you want so easily..."

The next day, they set off towards Nightless City. Wen RuoHan who also saw what will happen used Jin GuangYao's defence idea.

WangXian and allies decided not to fight them as they will waste their energy and only invite unnecessary deaths. They headed straight for Nightless City.

Wen RuoHan welcomed them with many ghost puppets. By many, it meant that there were ghost puppets everywhere. The moment they passed the gate, they had to start fighting.

Wei Ying smiled as Lan Zhan held off his side and Wei Ying's side. 'My silly Lan Zhan, I still have my core' Wei Ying thought to himself as he handsomely flew forward and wiped out a bunch of them, showing Lan Zhan his capability.

The ghost puppets were never ending. Wen RuoHan came out and stood at the entrance with a huge smirk, occasionally throwing fire balls at them. Wen Xu, RuoHan's eldest son stood there smirking too.

"Wei WuXian! Show me your Yin Tiger Seal!" Wen RuoHan shouted. Wei Ying cut him a displeased look and got rid of the ghost puppets in front of him.

WangXian and allies slowly managed to push their way forward to the middle of the square. Jiang Cheng helped a lot by whacking ZiDian left and right, throwing ghost puppets off the cliff and knocking others out.

XiChen took a moment to admire his love before doing some handsome stunts too to catch his attention.

Wen RuoHan shouted again "Wei WuXian! Isn't it time to reveal your Yin Tiger Seal?" Wei Ying halted as Lan Zhan helped finish off the ghost puppets in front of him.

Wei Ying looked at Wen RuoHan dead in the eye as he reached into his chest and pulled something out. The Yin Tiger Seal rotated on his palm.

Wen RuoHan was very pleased to see the Yin Tiger Seal. "Mine!" Wen RuoHan shouted and laughed hysterically.

Lan Zhan frowned. Only he can say that word to Wei Ying. Lan Zhan angrily sweeped his blade and got rid of even more ghost puppets at once.

Wei Ying on the other hand, did not catch that comment. Wen RuoHan shouted "Give it to me!"

Wei Ying looked at the Yin Tiger Seal then back to Wen RuoHan. He pushed his hand forward as the Yin Tiger Seal slowly made it's way to Wen RuoHan.

Wen RuoHan smirked and reached his hand out to receive it and just before it reached him, Yin Tiger Seal sped up and stopped right in front of his face, then quickly flew all the way back to Wei WuXian.

Wen RuoHan grit his teeth and with a sweep of his arm, the ghost pouppets became more aggressive and even more appeared.

Wei Ying placed the flute by his lips and started playing. The ghost puppets slowed down. Wen RuoHan laughed loudly "Xu! Your turn!" Wen Xu smirked as he brought a flute to his lips and started playing disruptive music.

WangXian and allies widened their eyes in shock. Jiang Cheng grit his teeth and muttered "Bastard" while XiChen spoke everyone's thoughts "How..."