B.V : C.11

Eun Woo's P.O.V

"Okay, that's it for now. Eun Woo, you better fix yourself"

I immediately drink an energy drink because I'm very tired of the recording session to our new song.

"Eun, You're not in your usual self today. Are you okay?"

I glanced at Ji who seemed worried. I forced a smile and tapped his back

"I'm just tired"

"Usually, it would only take a single take for recording but today it took about five times for it. Seriously hyung, you're not okay"

Yuhan commented. I can't even understand myself.

"Something is bothering you, Eun. Does it has something to do with Melody?"

I looked at Yuki who seemed serious today. Weird, he tends to smile a lot with Yuhan. Melody......that girl.

"What's with the reaction, Hyung? You seemed sad"

I turned around and get my phone and car keys.

"I better go now. See you tomorrow guys"

I hurriedly went to drive my car.

While driving, I can't help but to think about what happened earlier between me and her. That was what I wanted but why am I feeling this? I know that this is so gay but tears are falling from my eyes. Psyche.....she's the only girl who can bring tears on my face. Sh*t. I stopped my car and parked it before going outside. I stopped on the spot where she became officially mine, here in front of the church. Baby.....

I hurt her. I looked for an excuse to break her heart so that it will be easier for me to leave. I made it look like I've cheated. I made myself look like a jerk in front of her. I hurt her using words that will surely slam her down. I'm a jerk. I'm such a coward.

I sacrificed the woman I love for the sake of my dreams. Now that I achieved it, I realized that she is greater than my dream. Maybe, they are right. Regrets will always be in the end.

My phone rings.

Lorraine Calling.....

I tapped the end button. Isa pa to sa mga problema ko. Damn! I forgot that I also having a problem on dealing with my so called celebrity girlfriend named Lorraine. I didn't even love her even for a little bit. If only breaking up with Lorraine won't affect my career, I would have broken up with her and yet I love my career and I enjoyed what I am doing.

However, it made me sacrifice the woman I love. In the eyes of the people who heard Psyche's point of view, I'm the jerk. A two timer piece of shit who used her as a past time and the bad guy who hurt her.

I admit that I have a mistake. I sacrificed her for my dreams. I want to correct my mistakes. I want to explain things to her but it's too late now. I should accept the fact that she's treating me as an acquaintance or friend. Painful, it's really painful but I know that my dear Psyche's pain is greater than this. I understand what she felt after all.

Suddenly, camera flashes strike me. I tried to cover my face from the light while girls tried to hug and touch me.

"Oh em!!!! Si Eun Woo"

"Dream come trueeeeee!!!! Nakita ko si Eun Woo"

"Kyaaaaaaahhhhhh!!!!! Mas gwapo pa pala sya sa personal!!!!"

"My god! Ang bango nyaaaaaaa"

I tried to stay away from them but they're too many. This is one of the reason why I can't go out to public. I am surprised when a girl who wear a black cap grab my hand and run away while dragging me.

*thug*dug*dug*thug*

T-this familiar smell and touch. I only know one woman who can put this effect on me.

"Eun naman eh! Bilisan mo ang takbo, mahahabol na tayo nito eh"

She said irritatedly while looking behind. I smiled widely when I saw her face. My dear Psyche. My baby Psyche.

I hold her hand tightly and I ran fastly. This time, I take the lead.

"Eun! Dito dali!!!!"

She then drag me behind the bush and she let her hair down and take off her jacket. I am about to ask her when she suddenly hugged me tightly burying my face on her neck. Although I'm confused, I wrapped my arms around her waist and feel the moment.

"Oh myyyyy!!!! Nawawala sila!"

"San kaya dinala ng babaeng yun ang Eun Woo natin?!"

"Kainis! Minsan nga lang nating makikita si Eun Woo na pakalat kalat dito sa pilipinas di pa natin nayakap!"

"Wait, may tao sa likod ng bushes!!!"

I tightened my arms around Psyche's waist and I can feel her caresses my hair softly.

"Waaaah!!!!! It smells like Eun Woo!"

I can feel that they're approaching. I'm nervous for what might happen if they'll recognize me. In order for them to go away........ An idea came into my mind. I know Psyche may get angry at me but I know that I will never regret this. I held her chin and look straight into her eyes she looks confuse then I slowly moved my face closer to her and then kissed her. She tried pushing me yet I deepened my kiss. This might be the first and last time that I will be able to do this so might as well take the opportunity to savor her lips. I kissed her passionately. I smiled when she responded with the same intensity.

"Waah!! SPG!"

I felt her moved but I hugged her tight without breaking the kiss.

"Ay bwesit! Magjowang naglalandian lang pala to. Tara na nga! Baka nakaalis na si Eun Woo"

I can sense that they're gone now. Psyche break the kiss. But I rest my forehead on hers while still hugging her tightly. She looks at me with an expression that I can't read. Is she angry or what?

"Baby"

I said softly. She closed her eyes. I looked at her lips and it's tempting me. She was about to speak when I captured her lips again.

"Hmmmp"

She muttered. This time I kissed her longer. She responded but tears were flowing in her eyes. No, not just her but mine as well. She moves away, breaking the kiss and turns around from me.

"Forget what happened. Ganun din ang gagawin ko."

She said coldly and ran away.

I wiped my tears on my face. So that's it. She wants me to forget it as if nothing happened?? I picked up her cap and jacket. I grinned as I remembered what happened earlier.

•Black_Aphrodeath