!!BEFORE YOU READ (IMPORTANT)!!

Hey, you! Thanks for listening to directions and following them. Don't you just hate it when someone skips over chapters like these even when they're usually of some kind of importance? Okay, some authors put up a/n's that serve nothing of consequence, but not me! I really do have something to say.

Did you know that the story you're about to be subjected to has been published and up since 2017? That's a long time! That means this fic isn't my best work.

So, in April of 2020, I began to rewrite this book! It's still going strong, and the comments and interactions over there are the best I get. Everyone's a friend, and the story is of much higher quality.

As I am typing this, the rewrite is still incomplete. Hopefully, you can tell how loyal I am to finishing it by how long I've been consistent with my updates. 

My longest break so far has been 2-3 months, which isn't a good amount of time to be absent, I know. My reasoning behind this is because I know with the chapter-by-chapter uploading process that comes with fancfiction, I don't get too many shots at drafts. So sometimes, some chapters take me longer than others.

AAAAAND I'm rambling again. The book is at the top of my profile, called "The Tale from the Stained Glass Windows".

Yeah, I'm so pretentious I give my reader-inserts legitimate names. 

Go ahead and give it a look whenever you want! Or, you can get on with this story. Then maybe you'll come back to it later if you want to see how I've grown as a writer?

Uhh... if you're one of those readers who reads the rewrite first and then comes back here I'm sorry for wasting your time. I notice you guys. Don't think I don't appreciate your support!

That's all! Just wanted to make sure you knew your options. 

See you soon! Leave me some comments, I love bantering with everyone. 

-butters