meeting up for the first time

So lisa  reached the building on time which is named the "THE PHOTO INSTITUTE" which lisa found a bit weird she parked the car and went in.

She reached the front desk and asked if she could meet the head before she start working.

So she asked
Lisa:hello ms?
Lady:hello ms u must be lalisa manoban?
Lisa: ya i am
Lady:follow me
Lisa:ok

So the lady took lisa to the head's office then the lady knock on the door and told lisa to go in and she went in.

lisa:hello ms
Head:hello lalisa so u are going to to start ur job right now and ya so go to the photography place and ya have a nice day.
Lisa's mind:when is this lady going to shut up.
Lisa:ok ms where is the photography center?
Head:when u go out of this office just go straight.
Lisa:thank u ms

So lisa went out and went straight as the head told and reached in front of the door.
Lisa:wait i dont even know anyone there shit! What am i suppose to do.

Then..

Somebody tapped her back she look back.

Lisa: Jennie wht the hell are u doing here.
Jennie: I work here as a model and u wht are u doing here.
Lisa:I work here as a photographer.
Lisa and Jennie:so we are toghether yayyayayayayya!!!!!!!
Lisa:finally i know someone.
Jennie: I know lets go in.

Jennie opened the door and everyone's attention goes on us.

Jennie:hey everyone this is lisa the new beautiful photographer so u guys must treat her nice ok.