Chapter 54:

💖 🎸

"God why are you up so early and you know.. all dressed up" I eyed his tinted glasses and I felt lost in wonderland before snatching my attention from him. He looked absolutely cool and I could feel my heart pound faster. If it wasn't going to rip out anytime soon.I crossed my hands over my chest, wondering if he could see his effect on me.

"cause you officially declined my invitation.." a smirk crept onto his lips and I felt my heart do laps. It was crazy how he affects me without even having to do anything. I should be the one in control. He should be intoxicated by me not the other way round but that's why he is Justin Bieber, that asshole who has the key to earth. It became as clear as day that I wanted him. Him alone and not Marcus.

"Earth to Catherine" he snapped his hands in front of me and I shook my head, driving myself back to the present. Holy God knows what he thinks of me now.

"Say what?"

"we were just talking about your birthday idiot. Of course the date.."

"you don't get to call me that and it's not a date dollie"

"I'll take that as a 'darling ' yeah. Sounds better" he said as he smiled awkwardly and I rolled my eyes before walking out on him.

"ouch Catherine stop , I was just trying to help" he shouted so my mom could hear and I was left to wonder.. is he always like that?

"cather, attitude, you shouldn't hit your friend. Just how did I raise you?" she yelled from the kitchen as I heard her footsteps from behind me.

"as if..." I muttered before turning around to collect the tray my mom was holding. "sure mom. I wouldn't dare, he was just kidding. Right. Andrew? "

"Cather you don't have to lie to your pretty mom. Although she has a warm heart,i wouldn't want you manipulating her" he replied as he shot my mom that puppy dog look and my mom fell for it right away. He was the one lying not me!!

"That's it Drew you are leaving" I took hold of his hand but he made no attempt to stand up. My mom's glare wasn't helping either.

"Am sorry for her bad behavior" she apologized

"tell me about it. She is nothing like you" he said as he gulped down his water like a camel. 'No manners either'

" umm... I actually came here to ask if I could take cather out on a Shawn Mendez show. She has been fantasizing about it for a long time now and I already bought VVIP tickets for the show and now she says she is grounded so I wanted to" he blabbed and my mom cut him off

"it's fine" yay!! Really? Oh my goodness I can't believe it..

"As long as she takes her brother, junior with her. We are also going out tonight and I was wondering if you could babysit him" my mom proposed and I was sure Andrew was going to agree by the look on his face

"I am not a baby" I heard junior yell from upstairs and Andrew covered his mouth with his hands, unable to contain his laughter.

"don't mind him" my mom apologized.

"actually I find kids like him. Adorable" Andrew replied and I puffed. 'as if '

"you guys are going to get together well " my mom said, hope dripping in her voice. Thank goodness she also knows the stuff that boy is made of.

"he can join us. I have an extra ticket" Andrew offered and that was enough to light up my mom's mood. No troubles for her at least

"let me dress him up, we will be down in a jiffy" my mom said as she made her way to the
stairs.

"you don't get to dress me up am not a baby" junior yelled and Andrew couldn't keep the laughter bottled up as he bursted into one of the most adorable laughter I have ever seen. I repeat, I have ever seen.

"you are eight so you're still a baby" my mom yelled back at him and I could hear him groan loudly.

"guess it runs in the family" Andrew complimented and I shot him one of my infamous glares.

"And Andrew, can you come over for dinner with your parents, I'd love to see them" my mom yelled over the stairs.

"they are buss" my mom was already out of sight before he could finish his statement.

He stared at me wide eyed. Hello trouble. It wasn't like he wasn't the one who landed himself in this mess. I felt for him. He wasn't even on good terms with his parents. I knew my mom meant what she said cause that was her first time inviting my friend's parents over for dinner.

"Does your mom need to dress you up too?" he mouthed and I yanked his hair. He bursted out laughing before he went on with fiddling his hair with his hands. As much as I hated to admit it, I loved the feeling of him around me. His hair felt soft and wet, holy God knows the quantity of hair spray he applied.. Getting tired of my own thoughts, I left Andrew all alone to himself as I headed towards my room. He followed suit and I shot him a glare. Why would he wanna follow me? He shrugged and when I turned back, he followed.

"hey, privacy 🔏"

"hey I wasn't stalking, your mom completely agrees to this"

"To what?"

"Giving me a tour around the house.Holy Catherine, am honored. "

"I was actually going to my room, not giving your filthy ass a tour around the house. "

"you know it's cute when you say mean things. It makes my heart flutter." he humored weakly.

"Thanks"

"now let's get the tour going, am dying to see your room. Don't tell me it's painted black." he blabbed and I sighed, moving further to my room before I shut the door right on his face. He totally deserved that.

💖 🎸

Just felt bored and decided to, you know get my shit together. I really need a friend. Desperately. Lol.. Slide up in my dm.. Friends for hire???leggo

Background song: Lucid dreams by juice world.. RIP to him

I still see the shadows in my room
Can't take back the love that I gave you

I really don't know the lyrics...

Till the next update, remember to vote, comment and share... I love you all.