The Party

Heyy guys!! Sorry I haven't updated for such a long time cause I'm on vacation and since my grandparents live in the country, we just got wifi. Thank god. Anyways THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR 1.3K READS OMG THIS IS AMAZING. In celebration, I decided to write a new oneshot! I actually haven't done one in a while, and have been working on this for a pretty long time. Hope you enjoy! 

 Sophie looked at the new reception hall. It was beautiful. The high arcs and sweeping stairs looked like something out of a Disney movie. But better. Edaline and Grady had decided to throw a huge party like they used to. They said it was just to celebrate life and they used to do it every year before Jolie died. Many people were invited and it was always the biggest party of the year. Sophie smiled at the memory of Edaline telling her. She was ready to help in anyway possible. Unfortunately the gnomes refused to have her help. So she was forced to go dress shopping with Biana and Lihn.

  Not that it wasn't fun of course. They had a whole day planned together. First shopping for the perfect dress, then watching a Bramble game, (Biana and Sophie were vicious supporters of the Kelphies) (Lihn went cheering with both teams) They had invited Marella and Stina to come, but they had their own plans together for shopping. After a very tiring day, they all had found the perfect dresses and had a sleepover. Sophie decided to have sleepovers way more often now. 

******************************************************************************************

Ok guys i love being able to imagine what characters are wearing so here ya go!

Lihn- 

Biana- 

Biana- 

Sophie-