2K READS?!?

OMG OMG THANK U GUYS SO MUCH FOR FREAKING 2K READS. I CANT RIGHT NOW. I'M FREAKING OUT. THANK YOU GUYS SO MUCH. REALLY THIS MEANS SO MUCH TO ME. When I came on wattpad today I went to check this story to write I saw 2k reads and literally screamed lol. it just means a lot to me that people actually read and like what I put out there. thank you. Love all of you! 

Now in thanks, I decided to give a sneak peek of a new one shot i'm writing! it wont come out for a while but this parts done and I'll share it. Let me know what you think!

Sophie looked around Havenfield. It looked beautiful. The fairy lights surrounded the area and the Panacakes petals were scattered around the ground. Amy came up to her. "Hey so I wondering when the ceremony starts? Cause the butterflies have to come at a specific time and so the spiders. Just you know, i'm not sitting on one of those chairs." Sophie grinned. "Don't worry. The spider idea was shut down . Edaline and Biana said that they would stand the whole ceremony if there were spiders. "That's too bad' Amy said. "I would've enjoyed to see some people jump up from their seats." Sophie laughed as she put her arm around her sister. "Me too. But still it's a wedding and I want everything to be perfect. The ceremony starts at like 5 when the sun starts the set kinda so the butterflies should light up and take flight at about 5:50." "Got it! I'll go tell  Edaline." She said as she walked back to the house. Sophie smiled again. Tomorrow was going to be perfect. 

AND that's it guys! The rest will come soon! (hopefully) Once again thank you guys so much for 2k reads! Love u all! 

-R ❤