Thirty Four - Her Decision

I want to be cold,
But my hand can't get enough with warmth,
I want to fear nothing,
But nightmares had their ways to come.
I wanted - Killinjanx

Andros

I brought Serene's grandma, Rosella Autumn to my father's library because he would never left it locked for a reason it would be handy for him to visit whenever he liked. I was very sure, my father would never been there when there were guests downstairs. A butler greeted me as I lightly nodded to him and opened the door for her to walk in. She pursed her lips and walked inside the library.

"Please sit." I pointed to the single seater sofa that had placed since forever in this room.

She narrowed her eyes at me and sat," Why did you come back to my Serene?" She asked without waiting for me to be comfy with her or not. I guess she just didn't care.

I sat down and cleared my throats since I was nervous because it was the first time I met her face to face without Serene at the side," I know we had met before when I dated Serene. But my intention now, is very pure. I just—"

"I don't believe you." She barked and cut me off rudely, she scoffed when he heard my excuses.

"You left her at the altar, embarrassed herself and then you crawled back to her? What is it your plan, now?" She shot me many questions but didn't let myself answer even once. "Pathetic!"

She let out a grunt as my jaw clenched. Her words affected my heart than I would let it be, then I took a deep breath and locked my eyes with her. Serious. I wanted to tell her that I was never been a part in the games that my father played years before but could she understand my situation that had being lied by my own father? She was mad enough toward to me that didn't even care my problems, or let me spare myself with explanation.

"Mrs Autumn. I swear to God, that I won't lie to her. But please let me be with her. To make up with her after those miserable history between us." I sincerely told her but she scoffed.

"Like I could believe a Leon. Like father, like son." She stood up as if telling me to end the discussions of the relationship I'd with Serene.

I stood up, stopping her from walking away," What I've been involved right now is real, ma'am. I'm sorry I hurt her."

She looked at me in furious," I want you to stay away from my granddaughter. You don't deserve her!" Her hand reached the doorknob but I stopped her again.

This time it shocked her as her feet rooted on the ground, eyes widened and looked at me in disbelief. I was kneeling, both knees on the floor as my head was hanging low, looked down on the floor. She gasped when she realized I was begging at her and I continued my talk.

"I know what I did is unforgivable. But, please. Give me a chance to be with her. Give me time and I swear, after that I will stay away from her like I've never known her in my life. Please, ma'am. Let me spend times with her. I'm begging you I won't hurt her and treat her like a queen she should be—"

"A month." I stopped rambling as I realized she talked to me in soft voice. "I'll let you be with her in one month and then, please be gone after that as if you are never were there with her. Don't even think to show your face to me."