Flashback

Hi. My name is Kim Y/N. I live in New York with my my mom Kim
Ji-min, my dad Kim Hyun-sik and my little brother Kim RJ.  My mom and dad met on accident.

So when my mom was going the college she wanted to live in her own apartment so she rented one she met a surprise. She met Kim Hyun-sik. They both went to the same college os they decided that they would split the rent. There was the crazy lady that was obsessed with my dad, she was Dong Shancia, who also happened to be the girlfriend of  my dad's best friend, Dylan Wang. 

Quite messed up if you ask me.

One day my dad had to go one of Uncle Dylan's parties and he had told uncle Dylan that he had a girlfriend and he had to bring her to the party. She my dad basically begged my mom and after a few attempts she finally gave in. It was supposed to be a one night thing but Aunty Shancia didnt believe them so they had to pretend for a little longer and well eventually my dad and mom began to catch feeling for  each other. And then after a certain process I came onto the Earth. And then 6 years later my brother came. This is my mom and dad's love story in a nutshell. Aunty Shancia and Uncle Dylan finally decided to settle themselves down and get married and have kids. Her first child was Kim Namjoon (he didnt carry either of his parents surnames....lol) how was the same age as me amd not the mention my worse enemy and six years later they also had Wang Jisoo who was the same age as my brother and who I considered my little sister.

                    End of flashback