Confide

*at school*
*2nd period*

I had free period. There was many things on my mind but the only thing that was prevalent the most was how I lied to him. I did it for him ( I didnt want him to be think that I was angry with him for him not feeling the same way i did) but at the same time I was hurt. I always had a tendency to put others needs before mines. I was staring into space thinking about what to do with the whole Namjoon situation. "Y/N!Y/N! Are you ok?" I heard somebody asked as they snapped their fingers in front if my face causing me to block several times.

It was only Felix. "Yeah, I'm find just have alot on my mind" I said going back into a daze. "You know----you could talk to me if it helps?" I thought about. If Namjoon found out that I told somebody abou your fake relationship he would be the hell out if them si that they  wouldn't utter a word. I was a little mire worried about Felix, cause if I told him Namjoon would beat the living shit out of him an then murder him because has never liked Felix and he probably would never. Infinnly came to a conclusion.

"Fine I'll tell you but you have to promise not to utter a word about it because if Namjoon finds out he will beat the hellmouth if you and then probably kill you after." I said. He gulped before saying," I promise" he let out is pinky finger in front of me so that he could intertwine them. I intertwined them and smiled.

He nodded waiting for me to start. I sighed. "Ok, well Namjoon had asked me to be his fake girlfriend just for like a few weeks and wel I'm still that. There are reasons behind that which I prefer not share, sorry. So we went on this double date with Jennie and Jungkook and well me and Jennie decided to get drunk. So that same night I was so drunk that couldn't even move so Namjoon had to carry me inside, when we reached inside and he was about to leave I pulled him and hugged him and well we slept together night.*gasps for air* The next morning for breakfast I thanked him for helping me and well I asked him if I said anything that was out of place that night. And well he said it was no problem helping me and that I didn't say anything out of place. But what he didn't know was that I could remember telling him that I liked him and that he didn't repond he just brushed it out. For that weekend I didnt really talk to him and when I did I gave him attitude.*gasps fir air*  So this morning I apologized for being distant and I blamed it on my lady problems. Which I not why I was being di distant as you can see. I feel really badly for lying to him but when I apologised I saw a wave of relive go over him. So I was contemplating whether I should tell him the truth or just forget about my feelings and let it be."

He was surprised. He was speechless.
*RING RING*

I got up and grabbed my books and before I left I was looked at felix and said, "Dont forget you promised me!" He nodded is headnin agreement.

He seemed like a genuine friend. I honestly felt she with him knowing my secret. As I walked out the door I began to feel very light headed. Suddenly everything went black. I felt someone's arms around be waist.

It felt like Namjoon's touch

~~
A/N
OMG!! #26 in namjoonff. I am so grateful. Thank you xoxoxo