IT'S HIS

"What?" I responded when my mom answered my question. I said over the phone, " The apartment is his and not mine, Uncle Dulan bought it for him!" My mom reassured me, " No,we also gave money cause yall will.benliving together for a while because he is going to Columiba as well!" She said excitedly and I was here bout to jump of a cliff.
We said our goodbyes and I hanged up. I internally cursed my mother.

I had no other choice. So I went to find the other empty room because it was a two bedroom apartment at least. The room was really beautiful and I didnt want to change a thing about it so i decided to unpack my stuff and and rest for a little.

*time skip- few hours later*

I got up from my nap and when to the bathroom to tidy myself up  as I was about to open the door it opened in the otherside. I saw Namjoom with a towel around his lower body. There were water droplets sliding down his bare chests and to his slightly defined abs and can we just say his biceps is something I will live for. Not to mention is well defined torso. I mentally face palmed my self as I  thought to myself, "Snap it of it Y/N!" I apologized and he just walked of. I entered the bathroom and tried not to think about what I had just seen.

*time skip- after the bathe*

I went into my room and changed my clothes I put on a cute pajamas and went to get food. When I reached the kitchen i realized there wasn't any food.
I went to the living room where Namjoon was watching Television and once again he was shirtless. I stood up in front of him blocking the TV and said, " I have two things to say: one put in a shirt" he simply smiled and asked," why am I making you uncomfortable?"
" No" I said bluntly and before he could say anything else I continued, " I want food go and get me food!" He stood up and walked towards me until I hit a  wall and said quite bluntly, " get your own food" and I said " you wouldn't want me telling your mom that you were treating me bad wouldn't you" I smirked as he said " I fucking hate you"
I replied "i know"