Confession

"Let's get drunk, Y/N!" Jennoe inquired. "Sure why not" I responded.

Jennie called the waiter and she ordered to drinks which was wine. We decided that only the two of us will drink and let the boys be sober because they have to drive.

We continued to talk I could see her still eyeing down Namjoon. I got mad, not sure why I got mad but i was pissed off. Due to my anger i gulped down my drink. "Jennie,hurry up, you were the one that recommended that we get  drunk!" I shouted softly. She rolled her eyes. While she drank our her drink I ordered the other drinks.

*Twenty refills of wine later*

"Let's get one more drink!" I said excitedly. I was drunk like a fish. I was about to raise my hand to signal the waiter when Namjoon said," I think you had enough for tonight" "Why?" I pouted. He smiled. The boys paid firthe bill and we made our way out of the restaurant.

*at the apartment parking lot*
NAMJOON POV
Y/N she looked so cute when she was drunk. I moved a stray piece of hair that on her face and tucked it behind her ear. I got out of the car and went to her side. I picked her up in bridal style.

How I imagine the scene

When we reached the apartment, went into her room and out her on her bed. As I was about to move my hand from under her neck. She grabbed my hand,
"Namjoon?"she asked. As she pulled me closer, "Stay with me". I was hesitant. But I decide to stay with her. She moved   over to five me space. Her neck on my hand, her other hand roaming over my waist. She looked so peaceful while sleeping. With her makeup or without her makeup she was beautiful.

I kissed her on her head. And closes my eyes to sleep. "Namjoon?" She said "hmm?"I replied. "I--I--I.............................

I LIKE YOU!"

~~~
A/n
What's going to be Namjoon's response. Continue reading to find out. 100 reads Yaass!!! Make sure and vote :)))