IS SHE YOUR GIRLFRIEND?

HE KISSED ME AND I KISSED BACK

Y/N POV
His lips were so soft. His hands roaming all about my body. It looked so scary if you ever met him but he was so gentle and delicate while kissing me. He put me on top of him so that I could be comfortable. This was my first kiss and it was going to my worst enemy. I played with his hair with one arm and held onto one of  his biceps. He had one of his hands an my waist and one on the crook of my neck. He then put me to lay  down on the couch and hovered over me without breaking the kiss.
Who would have thought he could kiss so well.

NAMJOON POV
She was just so close that I couldn't resist her her lips that the were so limp and tinted a light pink. I was even more surprised that she kissed back. My hands roamed all over her well defined body. She held on to one of my biceps and played with my hair worh her other hand while she was on top of me.  I held her close one of my hands on her waist and the other on the crook of her neck. I them put her to play down on the couch and hovered over her with out breaking the kiss. I wasnt going to have sex with her. But I didnt mine kissing her.

END OF POV

"Ding Dong!"the doorbell rang. We both broke the kiss at the same time. And turned towards the door while he still hovered over me. Namjoon realizsed the awkward position I was in and offer to go and get the door.

He left and walked towards the door.i took this opportunity to sit upright kn the couch. And fix my clothes and wipe my lips.

I could hear Namjoon say, "I totally forgot that you guys were coming this evening!" He laughed nervously. I saw six boys come into the room and one girl.

One of the boys who looked like a bunny said, "didnt know you had company" as he winked to Namjoon. Namjoon replied saying that I was just a friend. To be honest it hurt, but for boys one kiss doesn't mean anything.

Namjoon said,"Y/N, this is Jin, Suga, Jhope, Jimin, Taehyung and Jungkook" as he pointed to them respectively. And then he introduced the girl as Jennie who was Jungkook's girlfriend.

I stood up and shook all their hands and then Jennie asked, "Is she your girlfriend? And Namjoon replied, "Guys I formally introduce you to my girlfriend Kim Y/N!" He walked towards me and put his hand around my shoulder. I watched him in confusion and asked "W-what?!?!" He turned to.me and whispered in my ear, "play along please I'll explain when they leave!" I was speechless

~~
Thy tea sis. Wonder what is going to happen in the next chapter