Lies

*monday morning*

Y/N POV
It was Monday morning. I woke up got dressed and waited for Namjoon to finish get ready. If I was honest I wished I had another way to go to school but he was my only option. I haven't spoken to Namjoon that much since after breakfast on Saturday morning. I mean I was hurt, I dint know what ti think or what to do again. I felt as if I opened my heart, like I opened up myself to somebody and that person didnt except me. That is what rejection felt like. I wasnt my bright, smiley, bubbly self, I was sulking and was attentive that was going on around me. I felt the world wasnt wcen a real place anymore. After doing all this thinking, he finally came out of the room. He smiled as he saw me, "Ready to go?"he questioned. I shrugged my shoulders.

NAMJOON POV
It was Monday morning and me and Y/n hadn't communicate much since that breakfast. I know that she was waiting for me outside thinking that I was getting ready, but I was ready already before. I was just think of the way i could approach her without making her uncomfortable. I think I hurt her but then I wasnt sure because what if she didnt remember but then at the same time what if she remembered asking me if I liked her. *I internally cursed myself* I finally builf the courage to open the door. As I saw her I smiled at her. Her presence alone made me happy but on her behalf I think she probably wouldn't wang ti see me. "Ready to go?"I questioned. She replied by strugging her shoulders. Definately not the response I would like.

END OF POV

*in the car*

The car ride was silent. You couldn't even hear the other two people in the car breathing the only thing that was heard was the radio. Playing 'Fake Love'. This sent a tear rolling down
Y/n's cheek. She quickly wiped the tear away before Namjoon could see but have she was a little just a little to slow. "What's wrong? Why are you crying?" Namjoon inquired.

Y/N POV
I had to think of something quick. Them it hit me. "Well.......you know.........its that time of the month for.........me" I said shyly.  My checks lushed with redness. I face plamed myself. I continued, "I'm sorry if I was being distant with you this weekend it is because I like to be alone and i give quite alot if attitude. Like for example when I shrugged my shoulders when you asked me if I was ready to go." It was the quickest thing I could of think of. I was hurt but I decided to put my feelings aside and continue the fake relationship thing until it subsided. "I'm sorry" I apologized.

NAMJOON POV
She apologized to me for her being so distant due to her lady problems. I honestly thought it was cute that actually told me the truth on why she was being so distant.
(Short pov.....lol)

Namjoon felt relieved that it wasnt about the her confessing to him that made her distant well at least he taught so and well for Y/N...................................

SHE FELT GUILTY FOR LYING TO HIM

~~
A/n
Oh well what us y/n going to do now. Will she tell him the truth or will she continue to cover her true feelings. Continue reading to find out. Remember: VOTE‼‼