House party

*time skip thursday morning*
It was the morning period and we were at the assembly hall and we heard some exciting news. "There will he no school tomorrow due to a day long staff meeting," the principal said. Smiles suddenly appeared on the faces of every student but I cabt say the same for the teachers. We were then dismissed an went to our first period classes.

*time skip lunchtime*
As I backed my books in my bag and then headed towards the door. There was only one thing on my mind and that was my first love....

FOOD

As I walked out the door I was greeted by a pale skin boy with blonde hair amd a dimple that kills within seconds. "Hey babe," he said he slowly pecked at my lips. "Hey: I said shyly.

IF ONLY HE HAD KNOWN WHAT THESE THINGS WERE DOING. THE MORE I TRIED TO GET RID OF MY FEELING FOR HIM THE MORE I CRAVED HIS TOUCH BY THESE LITTLE THINGS.

"Come on let's go the boys are waiting" he said as he grabbed my hands interlocking our fingers. I mentally face palmed myself and let out a sigh. "Everything alright?" He questioned. "Yeah everything's fine" I said giving him a convincing smile. We made our way to the cafeteria.

*at the cafeteria*
"Let's throw a party?" Jungkook inquired. "I agree" Namjoon said. I turned towards him surprised. He laughed as well as Jin. "Ww should hold the party at Namjoon and Y/N's place" Jennie said. I rolled my eyes slightly luckily no one saw.

"What a great idea,Jennie!" I said in a bitchy tone. Nanjoon turned towards me and looked at me surprised.

*time skip later that evening*

Everything was set now we were just waiting for the guest to arrive. All the members were here and Jennie.
Apparently Jungkook had made an announcement.

Eventually people started to come into the party. The music was blasting. Everyone was dancing and drinking. And of course there would be that one couple sucking each others faces in the dark corner. *GROSS*

"Hey, go in the kitchen and get some more drinks for me please" Namjoon asked. I nodded in agreement.

*in the kitchen*
I stooped down by the cabinet where the drinks. "What ya looking for?" I heard a very familiar voice say. I turned around and I rolled by eyes. "What do you want?" I said annoyed tone. "Nothing, just wanted to tell you that your relationship with Namjoon is not going to last long because he hasn't been completely truthful with you?" She said with a smirk.

"And who are yiu to tell me about my relationship when you have your own to worry about"i said annoyed. "So I guess he didnt tell you about my sister?"she said. "What sister?" I asked. "The one he.......

KILLED!"

~~
A/N
What was that about? Guess you have to read to find out!!