Good Kisser?

*time skip- after the the members left*

Y/N POV
Both Namjoon and I sat on the couch in silence for about 10.minutes after the members left. Then Namjoon broke the silence, " Hey Y/N, thanks for what you did today, I really appreciate it. But there is a another reason for me asking you to be my fake girlfriend..." "What is the other reason?" I asked. "Well...." he started of," You know Jennie, Jungkook's girlfriend. Well she always coming towards me. Like she always flirts with me and it makes me uncomfortable. I mean even if I was interested which I am not I would never do that to Jungkook. He is like literally my little brother from another mother."

"So that's why you want me to be your fake girlfriend?" I questioned. He nodded his head in  agreement.

I just stared in to space when Namjoon broke the silence again. "Y/N you know that you're a good kisser!"he said. Inwas taken back by his statement.

"Really?!?" I asked. He nodded his head in agreement. "Aww!!! Namjoon has a heart after all!" I said laughing hysterically after. He laughed as well. "Well, when we kissed on the couch that was my first kiss," I said in an ashamed tone. He was taken back. He said, "It didnt seem like that". He continued,"Guess we should go and get some sleep cause tomorrow is our first day of college."

I got up from the couch first and walked towards my bedroom door. As I was about to enter Namjoon stopped me by saying,"Goodnight,Y/N". I turned around and replied,"Goodnight,Namjoon."

I entered my room and closed to door behind me. I smiled and tucked piece of my stray hair behind my ear. I got into my bed and feel asleep instantly.

~~
A/N
Is Y/N catching feelings? Guess we'll see in the next chapter.Remember to vote.