Play along

Namjoon pov
"Ok, so we're going to tell them that we have two rooms because we have to much clothes each to put in one room so that's why you have a separate room for your clothes and to di your homework but you sleep with me in my room"i said. She nodded her head in agreement has she smiled. I loved to see her smile. If your having a bad day and see smiles she light up your day so much. I grabbed her hand interlocking fingers and then we went into the kitchen where Jennie and Jungkook Jungkook to be arguing.

"Hey Guys,What's going on with you to?"I questioned holding on to Y/N's hand tightly. "Oh nothing, Jennie here is just being stupid,"Jungkook said as he looked at her with angry eyes. I could her Y/N whisper under her breath,"She sure is" I couldn't help but smile.

"I know you and Y/N aren't really dating ," she said as she pointed to us  respectfully. "Jennie could you please shut up!" Jungkook yelled. "I'm sorry guys,I think she's  drunk"Jungkook apologized. "I am not drunk you bitch!" She yelled at Jungkook. You could tell that he was hurt.

Y/N pov
I could take anymore of Jennie's stupidity. I was standing behind Namjoon, so I built the courage and I walked in front of him being face to face with the bitch herself, Jennie.
"Ok, as I said earlier kindly f*ck of my relationship and focus in your f*cking own! Thank you" I elongated. Still holding hands with Namjoon I walked out of the room with him following me and walked into his room.

*timeskip bedtime*
Y/n pov
"Hey Y/N?" Namjoon asked. "Hmm?" I responded. "Why were you so mean to Jennie earlier?" I turned to look at him in disbelief. "Pfft! I was being mean. Of course you'd say that! She was mean to me first. I was just giving her a taste of her own medicine!" I shouted. "Y/n I---"
"Whatever Namjoon" I cut him off. I got on my side if the bed and put the blanket over my head.

*time skip few hours later*
It was like one in the morning. I just couldn't sleep. I'm not sure if it was because if our argument or the fact that he was sleeping next to me. My back was facing him.
I turned around and there it was. His beautiful face. I caressed his face and moved his hair from his face.

Then suddenly the lights turned on and creaking of the floor cokld be hear near the room. I had to think fast. "Namjoon get up!"I whispered for him to hear. "Hmm..."

I smashed my lips against his. "Just play along" I said. He kissed back with out a doubt.