Hey Babe!

"Kim Y/N GET UP OR YOU'LL BE LATE FOR YOUR FIRST DAY OF SCHOOL!" I heard someone shout while banging the door of my room.

"UGH!! I'm up dont kill me!" I shouted back. The I looked at my alarm clock,
"Oh shit I'm late!" I said to myself.

I jumped out of my bed and rushed into the bathroom. Namjoon was already dressed and waiting on the couch. I thought," Pretty sure Namjoon is already pissed at me because j will make him reach late!"

But instead of him yelling at me, he said," Good morning to you to Y/N" he said laughing. I could have only imagined how his dimple showed. I smiled internally.

*time skip- in the car on our way to school*

NAMJOON POV

"Y/N?" I asked. "Hmm?" She responded.
"Dont forget that no one knows that we are fake!" I said in a strict tone. "Yes Namjoon I know that this is important to you, so I promise you that I wouldn't do anything stupid,ok" she said angrily. I guess it was because I should have expected that she would have known that it was important to me.

*time skip- at the school*

My school was beautiful. It was better than I expected. The builds were well designed and they had a vintage look which made it more appealing for me.
Namjoon and I walked in together. And then we met up with the other group members. Namjoon didn't  mention that they when to our schools as well.

When the school bell rung all the new students were asked to meet in the assembly hall and we met with he principal and we found out what our home room was going to be. Me and Namjoon were in the same class as well as the members. The good thing was that all of us had music as well as Jennie.
However Jennie was in a separate class.
Jungkook was sad about this, "dont be sad Kookie, you'll see her in Music class and at lunchtime! " I told him trying to cheer him up.

We all left fir our first class. My first class was Chemistry and Namjoon-a first class was Biology. Namjoon said to me, "I'll meet you at your locker, ok." I nodded my head in agreement.

Y/N POV
As I entered my classroom, a very handsome man caught my eyes. Our teacher had assessed our seating arrangement. I loved my teacher already because she assigned me the seat next to the mystery guy.  I got seated, and if the corne if my eye I saw a hand projecting towards me. "Hey, I'm Lee Felix and you are?"he said cutely. I took his hand and shook it saying," Kim Y/N."

We had alot in common. We both like music it was our passion. Felix decided to walk me to my locker.

*time skip-at the locker*

Me and Felix were just talking about random stuff when u saw Namjoon coming. He looked angry. I've never seen him this angry. As he approached me and Felix he said,"Hey Babe"and without a moment of hesitation he kissed me and well I kissed back. When we broke the kiss, he looked at Felix and questioned me,"Who's this?" I replied,"He's my friend from Chem class." 

Felix looked shocked. Namjoon broke the silence, "Babe, the boys are waiting in the cafeteria so we should get going." We said our goodbyes to Felix and made our way to the cafeteria.

~~
A/N
What's Felicmx deal with Y/N? Why was Namjoon angry? Guess we'll see in the chapters to come.