Thank you

I got up from the couch and dashed into the room. I went to my closet and looked for something that was cute but comfy at the same time this us what I came up with due to limited time.

 I went to my closet and looked for something that was cute but comfy at the same time this us what I came up with due to limited time

The outfit (exclude the bottle, glasses, handbag and hat)

I rushed out of the door locking it in the process. I went to the parking lot and he was already in the car.

NAMJOON POV
I was on my phone when I noticed someone with a future like Y/n's. Turns out it was Y/N. She looked so beautiful in her baby blue hoodie. Her black leggings and her pink shoes. Her hairstyle suited her face in such a cute way. I saw stand by the entrance door to the parking lot and moved her hed back and forth with a confused look on her face.she was looking for the car and as soon as she spotted it she smiled as as she made her way towards its. Thus also made me smile.

*at the park*
We got our ice cream and we was now walking along while we ate our ice creams. We both got vanilla ice cream.  As we walked Namjoon would glance at me and smile and u would glance back smiling. "I want to show you something!" Namjoon said. I nodded my head. He grabbed my hand as he carried my cliff looking object and began to climb it
And it a clear sign saying 'NO TRESPASSING'  I asked him,"Cant you read?" As I point towards the sign.
"I come here all the time when u
I feel stressed so u thought I would show it to you" he said calmly.

"If you get me arrested, I will f**king murder you" I said as I reach five hus hand to up me up. He laughed.  After like a million attempts of me not trying to fall ae finally made it and I was star struck. It was almost night time so allthe buildings were lit up. It was the view of the city. It was magnificent.

 *one hour later* We talked about random stuff

*one hour later*
We talked about random stuff. I asked him questions about the boys.he answered them very quickly without hesitation. I even asked him questions about himself and he was very open with me. It was getting cold. I shivered a little. I held onto my chest and rubbed my arms. "Here"namjoon said as he took of his jacket  and scooted over closer to me.

He placed the jacket over my shoulders. His arm was now on my shoulder. He looked up into the sky at the stars. I took this time to admired his beautiful facial features. His pale skin matched so perfectly with his blonde hair.
I did something I never thought I would do.........

I kissed him the cheek.
"That's my way if saying thank you for today" I said shyly. He smiled as he pulled me closer and kissed my forehead. "No problem" he said. He pulled me into a hug. And him being like a magnet, I was so attracted ri him and his touch felt so right.........

I hugged him back tightly not wanting to let go