Double Date!?!?

*on our way to the cafeteria*

After we said our goodbyes to Felix. Namjoon grabbed my hand, intertwining our fingers. He pulled me in the direction of the cafeteria.

Y/N POV
As he pulled me in the direction of the cafeteria everyone was watching. I MEAN EVERYONE!!!! ESPECIALLY THE GIRLS. They looked at me as if Namjoknwasnr supposed to me holding my hand. I mean I was in an awkward  situation. Something spoilt brats like them wouldn't understand.

I was still curious though, to why Namjoon was angry when se saw gd with Felix it wasnt like we were full on making out. "Namjoon slow down my legs aren't as long as yours so they cant move so quickly!" I shouted for only him to hear. He laughed. I continued, "You looked angry when you saw me with Felix, why was that?" I questioned.
He replied bluntly, "That's a really stupid question Y/N!"

It hurt. I promised him this morning that I wouldn't do anything stupid. And here he his like a dick, thinking that I would actually do something like that.
Before I could say anything, "We'll talk about when we reach home," he said. I replied "Whatever" while rolling my eyes. He saw me telling my eyes then  he said,"You did not just roll your eyes at me!" I smirked. We then reached the cafeteria.

A/N
That was one long ass trip to the cafeteria😂😂

We saw the boys and Jin waved his hand in the air like a crazy person to direct us. We just laughed. Now Namjoon's arm was around my shoulder. He sat down because the members already got your food for us. HOW SWEET!!!!

As lunch progressed Namjoon was always hugging me and always laying sweet kisses on my head.

"Why dont we go on a double date on Friday evening?" Jennie inquired. Jungkook responded, "Great idea babe you guys up to it,?" He questioned while looking in our direction. Namjoon responded, "Only if Y/N is up to it," he turned to me,"you to it babe?" I responded,"Sure why not". I did this because I didnt Namjoon to feel any kind of way. I wasnt to keen because Jennie watched in a angry way when I agreed.

*time skip- to the end of the day*
The rest of the day went smoothly. Well until we got into car.

~~
A/N
Long chapter. Wonder what's going to happen next?!?! Keep on reading to find out ;))