DON'T DIE

*timeskip-a few days later*

Y/N POV
I came out of the hospital two days ago and well today was my first day of school. I was staying at Felix's apartment because my last altercation with Namjoon was.... well... I dont know at to call it but he broke my heart and that was that.
I was walking out tif the apartment and was on my way to school.

NAMJOON POV
I was away from school for a good few days. I didn't know when Y/N was going to be there but I decided that i would go today. I got dressed and let the apartment that was in a state for dirtiness because I've been upset and crying since i came back from the  hospital that day.

**timeskip- 10 minutes later**
As I made my way across the street I saw a familiar figure on the other side of the street. It looked like...........

Y/N!!

I started to walk at a rapid pace to try to meet up with her. While I walked I shouted," Y/N!Wait!"but mu attempts her futile because she was unable to hear me. But I didnt give up I tried to see if I could meet up with her and explain to her why I had to do it.

Y/N POV
I had just crossed the busy street and I could hear someone shouting,"Y/N!Wait!" but I ignored it cause it could have been someone else they were referring to. I turned back around and started to walk back when I suddenly heard a horn blaire.

I turned back around and saw a group of people surround  a man on the floor I decided to go and look. I walked at a rapid pace to the confusion. Then I saw who it was.........

IT WAS NAMJOON!!!!!!!

I ran through the crowd and went a stooped down beside him crying,"Please dont die!"  

~~~
A/n
This was a rushed chapter. Hahaha I wrote this in school. But hope you guys enjoyed and dont forget to vote 💜💜